7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback

RaiderTr

Attendance to such Events too low anyway.

Maybe because bots and multies who also using nuggets to make way..

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Not sure why would you run such event when Harvest event is just about to start? We already had a bad experience of multiple events running at the same time back in March/April.
The Harvest Event will start after the speed event ends, so you can enjoy the speed server without any other events running.

Beefmeister

what's with the rewards though...300 nuggets?
for 7 days of non stop grinding? i get that for 6 hours of work in a country where minimum wages are ridiculous

magwai the akeoj

Thank you for trying this out. I remember reading on a different thread where a player suggested multiple speed worlds during the year. I also like the time frame. A month of a speed server is too intense and takes all your time for too long. 7 days seems much more doable. I am just sad you didn't do a crafting or FFing rank, but am happy to see the achievement rank.

RaiderTr

The player said " INSTEAD OF NEW SERVERS "

Not this scam for 7 days:
  • Event chests from 2013, 2014 and 2015 are available in the SHOP for Nuggets, Bonds and Dollars (without discount).

DeletedUser15368

Well it's better for this community than opening a new world.
I'm sure there's plenty of players left who'll love to grind for a straight week.

This is the 2nd exp grinding event world in a short space of time, maybe mix it up a bit so different players get interested.

magwai the akeoj

The player said that INSTEAD OF NEW SERVERS

Not this scam for 7 days:
  • Event chests from 2013, 2014 and 2015 are available in the SHOP for Nuggets, Bonds and Dollars (without discount).

Before any real change can happen, things need to be tested...and sadly one test normally isn't enough. We don't know why they are putting on another speed server, but I think it's great, especially, if it's response to player outcry about opening new worlds.