World closure

asdf124

It was available?? Where was I? I must have been distrac.... :oh::'P

If that was a thing before, maybe it could be again...
It was available but you can't do it if you have a toon in each world. That was where you were at.
Hi everyone.

I have enabled all worlds to migrate to again. Except juarez, and kansas. So feel free to migrate.

Players in vacation mode, and inactive players, will all be deleted. We sadly just cant send a mail out to every player and make them come alive. They simply just need to look at the game from time to time. And the world closure have been announced for some time now. So if players do not know this by now. It is simply to late.
Isn't announcement on all worlds would help, there are probably someone out there active in world x but vm on world 1. So making the login announcement would be the perfect way to spread the word. Sending automated messages would probably not help since most mail services would most likely mark em as spam/junk.(not criticizing, just fyi but I for one am grateful for the effort)

szycopath

To be clear, i am one of the players that said yeah these older worlds A,B,D,E,F,G,H,I even J probably best to combine them and create new 1 or 2 new servers to combine them or flow into more active server such as colorado or kansas. But it has been indicated by CM that they will close few at time and review will be in new year. Houston is one of the handful worlds where there is guaranteed daily battles. Know silly to say please allow migration into this worlds or that but was very disappointed to see that houston taken off list, even when there are people asking to go to houston. I am very sad to hear about galv and houston up for review, galv being my first server, and in its glory days .. dang it was great server where learnt so much from great players .. but realisticly totally understand the rational that for inno it is about the numbers, and money and that makes sense. Houston on other hand is few dozen less players then other worlds of "active players" where thee is rare ff's low market activity, kinda chore even to get crafts to do quests whereby Houson is
pretty much guaranteed daily battles, friends chat daily in ff's, and lately we have had extra nice of happy chatter in saloons with opposing team. But this
isnt the review of what worlds up to be closed, so will be only post to speak of why would like to see migration open to go to houston.

* So all that being said, know helen and odders both asked about migration into houston and hope can be reconsidered. Please advise (recognize Aug 9 coming soon).

* Also recognize that this thread kinda got off topic. Tbh we saw it was about W1 closure and where they would go. Totally felt for the bit of sadness of
saying goodbye to a server. I know people i have met in YIP Badgers WK and in AZ mean a great deal to me so offer my thoughts of not easy. My hope is you talk to people about the different servers. Every player likes game for different reasons and each world offers different things.

* With the thread going bit off topic, it came as pretty big surprise about galv and houston up next for review next year. Tbh heard people admit they kinda
stopped reading, heard it in colo saloon and came rushing back. I dont know if all players in houston and galv are even aware. But also recognize that this
thread is not to advocate to close or not close galv or houston but rather to speak about W1 and where they can migrate to. Sp hoping if need to either speak strongly for or agains houston and galv maybe a new thread be created, so we are mindful to the W1 players and not battling here, and to invite those that are and we dont go on another off topic thing as before

Other stuff may find interesting, that may not be reflected by looking at active players alone (who says size and frequency dont matter!! :D)

For 2 month period (June and July, includes Independence day as event, which typically creates more attendance)

AZ 10 awesomia 9 regular (reg battle size ranges, 40vs40 60v70, 60v40) ... 975 active per spreadsheet
Br 9 awesomia 10 regular (reg battle size ranges, 30v30, 30v20) ... 578 active per spreadsheet
Dak 8 awesomia 12 regular (reg battle size ranges, 30vs30, 35v30) ...506 active per spreadsheet
ED 10 awesomia 11 regular (reg battle size ranges, 30v30, 30v20) ...489 active per spreadsheet
FB 11 awesomia 28 regular (reg battle size ranges, 30v20, 40v30, 30v30)...650 active per spreadsheet
Gav 10 awesomia 10 regular (reg battls size ranges, 30vs20, 15v15, 25v10)... 360 active per spreadsheet
Hou 7 awesomia 47 regular (reg battles size ranges, 40vs40, 30v40, 30v25) ... 456 active per spreadsheet
Ida 9 awesomia 54 regular (reg battles size ranges, 40v30, 30v20, 20v15) ... 596 active per spreadsheet
Jua 9 awesomia 53 regular (reg battles size ranges, 45v35, 50v30, 40v30) ... 958 active per spreadsheet

(quick note: 7 awesomia dig in initiated by inno, some worlds would of meant no digs if no awesomia, houston, idaho, juarez likely regular battle would
replace awesomia if not dug, houston stated goal was 1 daily battle pretty close to reached, idaho and juarez had several battles during event plus other days multiple battles, houston trend increase in overall numbers, idaho fluctuates little then bigger battles, juarez trend decrease in overall with gap)

tl;dr: Please please senpai don't close the only world I'm even remotely relevant in uwu

szycopath

Hi everyone.

I have enabled all worlds to migrate to again. Except juarez, and kansas. So feel free to migrate.

Players in vacation mode, and inactive players, will all be deleted. We sadly just cant send a mail out to every player and make them come alive. They simply just need to look at the game from time to time. And the world closure have been announced for some time now. So if players do not know this by now. It is simply to late.

And lastly about "normal" migrate, or moving of character. It is only something that will be done in "bigger" cases.
But for starters always write a ticket, and i can look at it. But it would need to be a good reason, since it is not something that just takes 2 minutes ;-)

All worlds as in Colorado included?
Will be fun to see all the nugget skilled guys marching over :D

RaiderTr

I mean it was mentioned few times in this thread.

Anyway.
W1 had migration 3 years ago so only people left are the "relax" ones
(150 something people)

Also, apparently W1 is like Colorado, u can't buy Sp/Ap there.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
No matter the story, i will listen to it all.
So write a ticket to start with. It is better than nothing :)

And a "general" migration from world to world. will be talked about when we are done with World 1 i think. For now not to have to much action we need to wait for that.
And if you have a character on a world you would like to migrate to, i can delete it instantly, but this action can not be reverted. But it could speed up the transfer time.

Beefmeister

@Hr.Nyborg can i ask how is it possible exactly for a player to move his account from a world where migration routes are not opened in? i think that's pretty ridiculous. especially since he has multiple events won on a dead world where nobody invested nuggets in

if we're doing migrations, i want to migrate to the Romanian world 16 too, since this is becoming pretty much a joke of a server where everyone does whatever they want

Beefmeister

From the support tools, we can manually move a character to another world. BUT only within this marked.
I can not move you to another language marked ;-)

i know how tools work :lol:
were there any careful thoughts invested in this decision or was it just made because the person asked?

so let me understand this better, all i have to do is have a disruptive behavior towards the people that i'm sharing a server with, dig multis, bait people on world forums and the official forum, act like a 13yo kid and i will be rewarded with a move from a full premium world where i have the uber gear to a world of my liking, even the non prem ones. am i right?

well, this way, be prepared for a lot more requests for this kind of movement

vampyr

i know how tools work :lol:
were there any careful thoughts invested in this decision or was it just made because the person asked?

so let me understand this better, all i have to do is have a disruptive behavior towards the people that i'm sharing a server with, dig multis, bait people on world forums and the official forum, act like a 13yo kid and i will be rewarded with a move from a full premium world where i have the uber gear to a world of my liking, even the non prem ones. am i right?

well, this way, be prepared for a lot more requests for this kind of movement

Are you here just to ensure people don't have a good time in this game?

Beefmeister

i am pretty much expecting people like vampyr that are friends of jordy to reply to me in this topic so i'm writing this as a disclaimer that i don't care about whatever you have to say and it will be subjective anyway, so i'll ignore it

vampyr

i am pretty much expecting people like vampyr that are friends of jordy to reply to me in this topic so i'm writing this as a disclaimer that i don't care about whatever you have to say and it will be subjective anyway, so i'll ignore it

Yes, because any opinion that counters your own is invalid. Maybe if you just admit you are butthurt that people can enjoy the game now instead of being stuck in idaho and deal with your friends instead of sugarcoating your opinion here on the forum, there would be no discussion needed.

Joe Kidd

Yes, because any opinion that counters your own is invalid. Maybe if you just admit you are butthurt that people can enjoy the game now instead of being stuck in idaho and deal with your friends instead of sugarcoating your opinion here on the forum, there would be no discussion needed.

@vampyr you are my hero. It's unfortunate that I can only thumbs up your posts one time.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Opening migration is absolutely awesome, you are my new hero Hr Nyborg. Poor Bruce Lee will be turning in his grave now.

However Beefy asked a valid question with moving people from full prem to non-full prem. Previously this has been a big no-no. Personally I don't think there are that many players left that spent loads on buying SP/AP so it shouldn't be a noticable problem. But I can also understand why it hasn't been allowed before.