New Awesomia battles

TonyMelony

Sorry, but I now have to jump in here, especially due to Tony's claims. He is the illegal multi digger in idaho less than 1/2 hour after the npc awesomia dig. I was the one who sent in a ticket to have his illegal multi delayed 2 hours so all could join both battles.

His claim that his "team" cannot be online is garbage. His "team" is infamous for digging very late battles in idaho.

As for the new test npc battles, I love that our new GM is thinking about improving fort fighting. Perhaps his most recent thinking is not the best, I appreciate his hard work. Good Job!

While you soldiers & workers are upset that you have to wait for your npc awesomia dig, you all will love it. You don't get the duelers like we advents have to! LOL
Just putting the word "illegal" in your mouth turns you into a joke. Hahahahah :lol:

Philopoimen

I thought the goal is to boost ffs, not to reduce attendance by splitting them up.
Doing ffs is only fun when you are ff skilled and/or have a good ff gear; otherwise you are just target practice. Getting a good ff gear takes some effort and being ff skilled means you are not very good doing other things. When ff attendance drops to a specific point people leave ffs and most of them never come back on that world, because the few bonds and xps are not really worth the effort. New recruits are rare once ff attendance is down because of the effort it takes with only little reward.
We were asked recently by 'berry pickers' if its worth doing ffs and what is the reward. So, there is an awareness of 'berry pickers'. What we need to boost attendance in ffs is an additional regular reward system on all ffs, not just GM Awesomia event battles. Doesn't need to be much, but needs to be worth the effort of joining ffs and eventually reskill and get a ff gear and buffs.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well certainly activity in this tread Waow :-D
I will try to answer some of the talk from today.

First of, i apparently could not give that amount of fireworks away (buhuu i say) BUT it was just as much a little "payback" from the dates i did not know about these event battles. So that was why.

Next up. The class battles, was surely a mistake. But a suggestion from my bosses to try out, as a way with the attendance max. But again, now i know from the comments here and the tool data, that this problem only is on 2 worlds. So again to even out, i "need" to make 1 more battle for the other 2 classes, so everyone "wins"

And of course, trying all this "setup" would only makes sense here, since this is where i need to know what works. So trying anything on the beta world, would not make sense, since it is a whole other playerbase.

As some of you know, i am from Denmark, and i play on the danish world, El Dorado, that way i can have full control on all worlds here on the net version.
And yes, we do play weekly Fort fights and Adventures as well. So i know all about these parts of the game.

Thats about what i can think of now anyway :) Thank you all for these great comments, i can assure you i read it all.

RaiderTr

And yes, we do play weekly Fort fights and Adventures as well. So i know all about these parts of the game.
Well, every market and world has their own characteristics so it could be good to try out some of .NET servers too.

Preferably with an undercover nick :roll:

Maybe read the strict Dig rules of Colorado for start, to see how serious ppl can be :'P

Last edited:

PrancingPurplePony

Since it is said that only 2 worlds have overfilled the notsoAwesomia fort fights...
and that the numbers allowed had been raised in the past,....
and people that signed up but could not get in due to numbers before could send a ticket and get the reward since it wasn't their fault to miss the battle......
I do not see why anyone thought it was a good idea or necessary to try to do anything to reduce the numbers of attendees.
we had things that worked to make it fair before, reducing the number of people that can attend is not fair and does not work in the long run, just makes people less likely to want to FF.

They already ruined adventures. When they took away the chance of good prizes a lot of us quit wasting our time with them, especially with the queue waiting to get players. Which got worse and worse [I assume, I haven't done an adventure in years], I might give it five minutes to start, but after that, I'm gone. Come up with a way to make them play right away and give good rewards and some people might actually consider them. Making them part of quests isn't the answer. The last quest that did that never got completed by some of us, as it was more trouble to do the adventure than the quest was worth.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
OH RIGHT.

Rewards for "normal" player fort fights, is not something i intent to do. I would need to know about every fight going on, and i only have a limited amount of "money" to give out as rewards. So then i would need to choose a battle, and it would just be to complicated.

So, only Awesomia battles will have rewards.

Thanatoss

Some people really need to chill here. Its just a game. And in the end nobody forces you to join fortfights you dont like.

And what is most pathetic is you that have top gear that cry about it.

For me its fun to have some troll battles with no leaders etc as having normal ff all the time can feel repetitive and boring.

RaiderTr

What are you even on about Thanatoss?

Rewards for "normal" player fort fights, is not something i intent to do. I would need to know about every fight going on, and i only have a limited amount of "money" to give out as rewards. So then i would need to choose a battle, and it would just be to complicated.

So, only Awesomia battles will have rewards.
Well, that sucks.

Wonder if there is a "work-around" somehow :'P

NovaStar

HOWEVER, in this Awesomia battle, on the last day of the event, that was only for Adventurers and Duelers...they DID get some fireworks. Granted, it was not 9k but it was the "normal" amount of fireworks... but the Soldiers and Workers did not. With this in mind, a secondary battle 2 hours AFTER Awsomia, gives the Adventurers and Duelers a second battle to gain even more fireworks (last day of event again)...but the Soldiers and Workers only have one chance with a secondary battle (for those worlds that did dig a secondary one).

Hmmm...so my multi (Tony dug it for me since I was at work during the time I wanted it dug) is considered "illegal," although it gave a chance for everyone not in Awesomia to have the same benefit for fireworks? I was working for equal opportunity for all classes, but..oh well.

Oh, and I also saw reports showing extra bonds and a buff for each side, as well...

Will the Soldiers and Workers get something comparable in their Awesomia battle so that "everyone wins"?

Last edited:

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
The next class fortfight will get the same rewards yes.

And i am sure that players doing jobs, would almost get the same amount of fireworks from the battle.

RaiderTr

Wow 648 fireworks.
Can be used to buy the best item.

He gave 9k previous time..

Are we done yet?

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
To continue the fort fight talk. We can do it in this topic. I Just want to "restart" the talk with my newest post about weekday and rewards. So please feel free to talk about this here :)