What would you like - a migrate poll

Where would you like to migrate to

• The worlds we have now is fine

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I would like world: Houston, Idaho or Juárez

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Reyne

Yes, lets allow 12 year old accounts into newer worlds like Idaho. This is very disappointing. Literally 7 players vote to migrate to newer worlds and it happens.

More than 7 players have called for years to be able to migrate to Colorado. Still nothing on that. Reason being that Colo is 'non-premium' and can't buy skills there. But 10 year old account in new world is fine.

Please exclude newer worlds and don't let players with a 10+ years of experience, inventories in a world that hasn't been around for 3 years.

If 7 people can steer the direction of the game, will it be reversed if I get at least 10 to produce their voice?
Hey, did you read the opening post? This thread is for world 1 players. H, I, and J worlds have been open long enough for everyone to have progressed quiet well. And it's really not "7" people, as we speak for many in this world that haven't posted.

irppu

Please please don't let Colorado be the only server option, I have a character there I do not want to delete, Too tough of a choice for me!
I care much less how active the server I end up on is and mainly to keep the char and the rare stuffs like original worker avatar. I'm not active on forts or adventures anyway.

Reyne

Sure it can. There's no reason to buy, or upgrade a union set on a dead world.
I suspect most of the W1 loyals will stop playing, rather than join the Idaho community.

Actually closing a dead and unprofitable world and consolidating the player-base slightly is an important milestone, something that has been neglected for many years, and once again, @Hr.Nyborg, let them bring their OG accounts to the one good world we have - Colorado, you cannot buy skill points on W1, so there's absolutely no excuse, valid in 2021 or not, to not have that route.
Most of us already have toons on A, B, C, D, E, and more. H, I, and J are our only options.

There shouldn't be a debate, W1 is closing and the Community manager has no say in that. Those accounts need to move somewhere.

There shouldn't be a migration poll, the decision should be taken by management, and it should include Colorado, as W1 and Colorado/W15 are the only worlds with the privilege of not having skill points for sale, and skill points has been the, wrongly used, excuse for not allowing migration into Colorado in the past.

The biggest problem I am seeing from the W1 players, is having accounts on most of the older worlds already (due to past migrations), but migration is only open out of W1, so they'll have to delete a character to bring W1 to an older, but still dead world.
Thank you! Glad someone explained what should be obvious, but I guess it needed to be said. You said it well.

I will of course give you right in the way that a world 1 player will no matter what be "over powered" in a newer world, no matter what.
BUT at the same time, i also feel that these players who actually have a 7-8-10 year old account, should be honored for playing this long, and get to choose the world of their likings.

And with this, i only imagine, that said player would be more than happy to "dress down" in order to play adventures or fortbattle, and not be totally overpowered, but join in on the fun and be "equal" with others on any of the worlds.
Thank you for that. Actually, I fail to see how we could overpower anyone. The max level is 150. Someone playing 2 years has had the opportunity to gather the same outfits from the same tombolas as members of World 1. Thank you for recognizing the fact that we don't want to delete characters on the older worlds and that we've run out of options due to prior migrations.

And there's nothing wrong with it, but imagine something. You have a 10 years old account on w1, and you want to still play with the game. What would you prefer, a server where you can find at least 200 ppl active with full medium/big forts, good saloon chat, chance for everything what you want, or an almost dead server where you cant even fill a small sized fort and literally noone speaks for a day long, no one trade, no one do nothing?

If you want good for players, let them go for example colorado instead of idaho.
I don't know why everyone wants Colorado. It's not that great. I have a toon there. People are rude, it's hard to get into a fort battle, the market items are way overpriced. Why should I have to delete either my World 1 character or my Colorado character just because you don't want to "compete" with me? :rolleyes:

It would be nice for once for the management of this game to stop making up some weird fantasy scenarios and excuses, and just face the reality. No one will be dressing down or adjusting themselves just so the world they migrate to stays fair or balanced. They will use their best gear and play with their best ability just like everyone else. They will also have immense exp advantage if it comes to the level cap increase.

Also, it seems very counterproductive to send players from a dead world to another dead world, Idaho being the prime example, where people can't even fill small forts anymore.

Maybe instead honor them with a world they can actually have fun and play the game instead of be idle and wait for another migration.
Colorado sucks.

RaiderTr

5 consecutive posts? Wth.
Do you even edit?
Please please don't let Colorado be the only server option
Where did you even get this idea?

No one is forcing anyone to migrate to Colorado.
The argument above was all about "why it's not one of the options" , which is now resolved.

Last edited:

Reyne

Do you even edit?

The argument above was all about "why it's not one of the options" , which is now resolved.

So chill the f out you guys.
Nope.

Lyrinx.

I don't know why everyone wants Colorado. It's not that great. I have a toon there. People are rude, it's hard to get into a fort battle, the market items are way overpriced. Why should I have to delete either my World 1 character or my Colorado character just because you don't want to "compete" with me? :rolleyes:

So, what's the solution? Choose an other server. There will be more in the list, not just colorado. :D I said, let people choose more active servers, than Idaho.

NovaStar

So, what's the solution? Choose an other server. There will be more in the list, not just colorado. :D I said, let people choose more active servers, than Idaho.
I agree with @Reyne. I've tried Colorado a couple times, I certainly don't find anything appealing about it at all, myself.
@Lyrinx. , you might not think Idaho is active, but it is VERY much more active than at least 3-4 others...

Beefmeister

houston, juarez and idaho shouldn't be on the list because they're newer worlds.
if the level cap is raised as it was mentioned thousands of times this year you will have a huge advantage

it's not hard to get in a fort battle on colorado...all onliners are ranked if asked for it
you just need to be built correctly and have the right gear and you will get in even offline
nowadays we don't even fill most of the battles and you can get in even unranked

Lyrinx.

@Lyrinx. , you might not think Idaho is active, but it is VERY much more active than at least 3-4 others...
If I want to be really hones, all worlds at the game called The West are dying, all regions, in some sort of way, so your opinion is kinda true. But, there's no way in hell or heaven, with that 26 vs 26 battles, or completely quiet saloon chat, we have to count your server to the active ones. So, you're right too, but I'm right as well. Fair situation.

Btw this Idaho thing isn't relevant anymore, so speaking about it, is useless, and a wasted time. This topic belongs to W1.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Okay okay... Be nice everyone. No fighting ;-)

But at the moment all worlds are able to migrate to, except kansas and Juarez.
Apart from that, i could ask around about other worlds and migrating from there.

Abydos1

houston, juarez and idaho shouldn't be on the list because they're newer worlds.
if the level cap is raised as it was mentioned thousands of times this year you will have a huge advantage

it's not hard to get in a fort battle on colorado...all onliners are ranked if asked for it
you just need to be built correctly and have the right gear and you will get in even offline
nowadays we don't even fill most of the battles and you can get in even unranked

I'm sorry but Colorado is the only world that really matters...it has daily prime medium fort battles that nearly fill on both sides which are fairly balanced and make great efforts to maintain it. Now we are really waiting to see how much this new tank attack set will effect things though I think the defense will still have an edge nevertheless because of the OP tower power plus Cortina but who knows until after this event...best of luck to you all in getting it.

HelenBack

Beef has a good point... Any of the really old toons that migrate will alter the ranks on any world they go to. Then when the level cap is increased, they will likely be level 200.

I think all on w1 should be allowed to stay forever on our retirement server... People are welcome to join us if they want tho. lol Oh! Maybe any other old toons that are done with all the young folks on other servers can migrate there to retire! :'P

Really, the W1 community is totally different from any other world. :cooln:

delldell56

I can/am willing to migrate to any: Houston, Idaho or Juarez, no heavy preference
Don't remember how to do it though, post instructions again when decisions are made
Click on the button that's on the right side of the screen. Second tab (I think it's Account), then the second to the last button will show you the worlds where you can transfer your character. Choose one, go to sleep and the next day you'll wake up there. Make sure you check you don't have anything pending on the market. Your teles and reports will get deleted, so if you want to keep some, it's about the old copy & paste somewhere else.

Poker Alice

Do you even edit?

Every topic seems to need to be all about Colorado. Are you a member of world #1? I'm not.:eek:

RaiderTr

Tbh, I wish other servers would be migrated to W1 instead of the other way around..

That's what a proper management would do.
Because if anything, it's the nostalgia keeping most of the current very small player base.

But yea, it's few years too late for that..

Poker Alice

Even though it is no longer relevant in the age of upgraded tombola sets and even the shop clothes getting stronger - You cannot buy skill points on W1, so please let them come to Colorado, if they wish.
Between you and RaiderTr who constantly promote Colorado how would you feel about sending it there?
You wrote, "please let them come" so I'll assume you are not a member of #1 either?

spankysmagicpiano

This is a topic only for world 1.

If you do not play on this world, please do not post here or enter in the poll.
This way it will give the best view of the players choices.

Hr.Nyborg

We all want to stay together if possible, other worlds permitting, and I don't think the poll is of any actual benefit to us deciding.

This won't be breaking any GDPR so I am wondering if you could supply us with an export / report of just player names who are still active on our World 1 i.e. say those who have logged in say within the last month.

I'd like to produce a spreadsheet to share with my fellow World One peeps and their preferred migration option and we'll all agree to go with the majority.

And...if I have missed it, enable us to export our current friend list so we don't lose contact with anyone.

If you could let me know

thanks