we are coming...

chydovish4e

Hi guys!
Ru-zone team coming to Kansas world for FF plaing

Will be glad to see old friends on WildWest
We invite FF teams from different countries to join new world too, hoping we'll have fun

RaiderTr

dont like old worlds)))
Old is gold in this game :-D Only non-fullPremium server anyway.
Hope you be in Kansas Raider
Nah I did that mistake once with Idaho just because it was "recommended"
Won't fall for that Inno's money-trick again :no:

I'm not really playing anyway. Loginning for 5 minutes every 2-3 days :-D
Until it's possible to play with Towers as Defenders :hmf:

CBenney

Well some of us has nothing better to do and least starting out in a new world keeps us interested and not leave the game. Also one world might slip through the net and become good if people on the world work together and if not we only have ourselves to blame. So i wish everyone luck who will be joining this world and prove the vets wrong.

RaiderTr

Ru zone means Russian (speaking people) Zone

non-full Premium means u can't buy Sp/Ap with Nuggets or instant-complete jobs etc.
You can buy Premiums of course..

Towers are Towers lol
So i wish everyone luck who will be joining this world and prove the vets wrong.
That's what she said!
I mean.. all the people who joined 'new' servers starting with Houston.. we know how they fooled themselves..

On a casual scenario it won't really matter but competitiveness wise.. will be mediocre at best.
Will end up Payers/Hardcores vs Casuals as it has always been for some years now.

Of course the choice is yours.

chydovish4e

new server - new teams, it can't be the same as always
it's completely different - sitting in the same world for 4-5 years where nothing changes, all the same faces - it's boring. this is a main reason why we go to this world from ru-servs

RaiderTr

all the same faces
Trust me, every server has just about the same people nowadays because there are NO new players :roll:

I think you would know if you played Houston before Idaho, or Juarez after Idaho..

I just don't believe in "do the same for different results" because sadly same things prone to give same results almost all the time.

This greedy company doesn't deserve your money anyway.

I/We have warned our friends for Juarez too and they regretted not listening to us but it was too late :confused:

chydovish4e

I agree everyone has their own opinion
you are more interested in playing on one server, someone on a new one

DeletedUser15368

I hope you guys have fun if this is really what you want, and don't just leave after a few months again because that left a massive hole in Idaho.

Personally I'm quite sad that you'll be inflating the numbers for this new world with the RU Whales, so they might believe this is something this community wants. You make a good point about new faces and old worlds getting boring, I believe closing the dead worlds and letting people migrate around a number of active worlds is the best solution, but obviously that won't happen any time soon.

As Raider said, I hope you'll choose to Join Colorado and after a few months of Russian Power Levelling, you'll be having way more fun battles than on a new world that the .NET fort fighters mostly won't play. We even have small battles at what I believe are Russian friendly times during the day and it should still be new faces and new challenges for your players.

But if not, enjoy sharing another world with TJ and proving me wrong lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

chydovish4e

lulumcnoob
I understand you and Raider but we have our own "COLORADO" - the old world where forts are still alive, and old veteran players play there. When we want something like that we go there and play
But now our goal is a new world, it is unlikely that we will go, sorry :)

we also have players who did not want to come here with us and play in the old worlds, just like you

as I already wrote, everyone chooses the game according to their liking

Killer Bonnie

What does it mean that Kansas will be a Full Premium world ? And Someone said up there somewhere that there are no new players I am a true new player start date July 5th 2020 on Juarez I have never tried any other worlds. I think the game would be more difficult to play the more worlds someone participated in. Less time for FFs and Events ( pretzel collecting ) Having to do that several times in how many worlds would cut your game time and quality back.

Deleted User - 4180592

there are new players joining the game every day, lets not drive them away with negativity.

welcome @Killer Bonnie and don't worry about what that player said, they exaggerate :)

RaiderTr

It's the bitter truth that the 'new' players are mostly the 'returnee's like I am, or coming from other Inno games

You denying it won't change that fact..

They didn't even advertise the game for many years.
Last videos are from 2011 or so even.
Full Premium world ?
You can buy Skill/Attribute points, can instant complete jobs or buy products etc via Nuggets.

That's how already is on all servers except Colorado so no changes for you

DeletedUser15368

What does it mean that Kansas will be a Full Premium world ? And Someone said up there somewhere that there are no new players I am a true new player start date July 5th 2020 on Juarez I have never tried any other worlds. I think the game would be more difficult to play the more worlds someone participated in. Less time for FFs and Events ( pretzel collecting ) Having to do that several times in how many worlds would cut your game time and quality back.
Full Premium is just the normal game, the other type of world is World Colorado where buying Skill Points is disabled.
I couldn't play more than 2 worlds at a time, traditionally I've had a fort world and a duel world :boone:

I think it's great if new players join this world, more potential fort fighters we can try to convince to join Colorado when it fails :'P

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

I think it's great if new players join this world
Idc where they join lol
I just don't think they really exist to begin with.

'Veterans' who play on just about every server are still the majority no matter what. (Majority of a very small player base that is)

That being said it will be waste of their money :roll:

DeletedUser15368

Veterans who play on just about every server are still the majority no matter what. (Majority of a very small player base that is)
Can you name one game that's different after a decade?
Our goal is to get migrations, not necessarily to stop new worlds which they can market on f***b*** to try to bring in new or returning players.