Script TW-Calc

• Thread starter DeletedUser35387
  • Start date

Harsha..

Just disable adblock for that site. I did that a long time ago, and the Ads there aren't intrusive and it helps support its development/maintenance in a small way.

PrancingPurplePony

the disabling adblock message is back for me, across both of my laptops. Ad block was disabled for this site quite a while ago. Now the only way I can access the site is to not have adblock installed at all [not an option]

Reyne

Hi, guys. It seems The West Calc is messing up again. I've got all my ad blockers turned off on both of my browsers and it still shows
It's some kinda bug that showed up a day or two ago regardless of disabling adblock
And it's doing it again. I have all my ad blockers turned off for the west calc on both of my browsers.

asdf124

Hi, guys. It seems The West Calc is messing up again. I've got all my ad blockers turned off on both of my browsers and it still shows

And it's doing it again. I have all my ad blockers turned off for the west calc on both of my browsers.
For firefox, private mode does that to the website.

Reyne

Ok, I'm still having issues with getting the "you've got an adblocker script" popup. Short of switching to Firefox, which I'd rather not do, does anyone have any advice or know where I can look for something to turn off? Or is it even a problem on my end?

Note: A few days before the popup became permanent, I would log in, get the popup, turn the adblocker on (it's on "no blocking" by default), the popup would disappear, and then I would turn it back off. Now that doesn't work anymore. I've added the website to the "no block" list. I don't know what more to do.

Nevermind. I figured it out. It was DuckDuckGo. I put the site in the exceptions list and now it works. Good to have the script back again. :)

Last edited:

Laural

I don't seem to be able to use this site anymore, :( It doesn't work right anymore. I've done the contact form but so far no reply.

MarcusJohnyEvans

Hi! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. PHP version on the server was updated which caused a lot of errors. I tried to fix most of them. Please let me know if the problem still persists.

I read your email recently, but due to excessive spam which I receive there, I read them very occasionally.

I made a discord channel where you can report me bugs or ask for feature requests (I will monitor it more frequently).

You can join TW-Calc Community Discord via this link:

Meanwhile, I finished working on TW-Calc Script V2.
- Rewritten to Typescript -> it will be easier to maintain
- Fixed many bugs (hopefully introduced less)
- UX and visual improvements and small tweaks in existing features
Since it is really major changes I need help from you - to test it before the public release. Let me know if you would like to participate.

kenau

I made a fast exploratory testing, issues:
- Date&time has different format (02/25/2021 08:28 PM) as the date&time in bottom-left corner 'Server time' (20:28:00 25/02/2021)
- Text Note at Alarm Clock appearing without new line setting
- Title 'Your duelling level" appear twice on Duel Calc page
- Calculate button has no effect on Duel Calc page
- Vertical scroll bar missing on tombola page of The-West Calc window

I have used Chrome for tests.

MarcusJohnyEvans

Hi! Thanks for your feedback.

Date&time has different format (02/25/2021 08:28 PM) as the date&time in bottom-left corner 'Server time' (20:28:00 25/02/2021)

I cannot do anything with this, that format is based on the localization (different locales have different time formats) of your operating system.

- Text Note at Alarm Clock appearing without new line setting

Fixed

- Title 'Your duelling level" appear twice on Duel Calc page

Fixed

- Calculate button has no effect on Duel Calc page

Fixed

- Vertical scroll bar missing on tombola page of The-West Calc window

Fixed

All of this will be fixed in the new version v2.0.2.

I will probably make the full release this weekend if no other issues come out.