Update Feedbacks - 2.127 & Soccer Event

Luka882

250, alot bigger number then previous events, but since its corona, I guess it makes sense :) some free vips are juicy. hopefully it wont have any bugs. since 10 days is a bit limited. but I guess 4th of july is close..

foscock

Banned
So... no cards are dropping, you'd think something that actually worked on Beta would work on live servers.

RaiderTr

And I thought they'd have a decent drop rate for a thing that you can get 250 of..
Apparently it's not more than %20-25 :hmf:

Poker Alice

I had an issue with playing soccer for a little while. I'm into riding my horse out to mend fences and the like. Couldn't place myself in the picture. Playing sock balls in the west, isn't that a modern day game? Not so. Google says - Records trace the history of soccer back more than 2,000 years ago to ancient China. Greece, Rome, and parts of Central America also claim to have started the sport; but it was England that transitioned soccer, or what the British and many other people around the world call “football,” into the game we know today.

DeletedUser15368

I had an issue with playing soccer for a little while. I'm into riding my horse out to mend fences and the like. Couldn't place myself in the picture. Playing sock balls in the west, isn't that a modern day game? Not so. Google says - Records trace the history of soccer back more than 2,000 years ago to ancient China. Greece, Rome, and parts of Central America also claim to have started the sport; but it was England that transitioned soccer, or what the British and many other people around the world call “football,” into the game we know today.
No issue with the historical accuracy of Football in Cowboy times, there would definitely have been Brits bringing the game to the New World around a decade after the establishments of the first clubs in England, and the first documented US Football game took place before the oldest Scottish club was even founded. Although it wasn't until the late 1880s, the end of the cowboy era, that the game took its current form with agreed standardised rules.
They also seemed to only have college teams for a while, which is an interesting parallel to their modern monopoly that educational institutes have over their parody of rugby with adverts, as opposed to the European sports clubs. Sadly we don't have colleges in The West, only churches. Raiders Rest Church Football Club fear no foe on Colorado on though. :'P
It's more that we are trying to get "red cards", on purpose, that slightly bugs me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka882

32 whiskeys, 12 cakes, 29 coffee, 7 guarana, 8 mate - 88 / 250 were energy buffs
1 reskill potion
1 speed turtle
3 day vip - 5 times,3 days speed - 2 times, 3 char premiu, 6 energy, 10 autom, 6 higher income
1 soccer ball, 2 soccer shorts, 3 soccer shirts, 4 soccer boots, 20 black soccer bals
390 bonds + 200 bonds from repeatable 2018 card
7 blue, 2 red, 4 green crayons
39 colectable cards
15 small - 6 big instructions
5 75% life, 10 25% , 3 50% life

Wanted to share numbers and say that I definetly expected more crayons, definetly way to many whiskeys and black soccer balls. Also hoped for more speed turtles and reskils potions but since its poor luck with low % on good stuff kinda expected to get alot of 1 thing. would prefer more whiskeys then 20 balls but :)

DeletedUser37186

i mean its not bad. it does make me spam 15sec.. so 1 step closer to 50k jobs for me ;p .. plus free buffs etc..