Bonus from TITLES

DeletedUser15368

so do you think it might be a good idea to make a new topic here and keep it active, so members are aware that forming ideas are a fun exercise only? How does this idea sound?
Suggesting ideas is more of a delusion, than a fun exercise. :'P

Pankreas PorFavor

You took the time to inform me that ideas are no longer being accepted on this forum . . so do you think it might be a good idea to make a new topic here and keep it active, so members are aware that forming ideas are a fun exercise only? How does this idea sound?

sounds like I would be talking to a wall. if people didn't learn to read when they were in primary school, I don't have a chance in hell to do it with a few forum posts.

for example, you didn't pay attention to any of the important details in this thread, did you?
the idea was originally proposed on Sep 27, 2016. almost 4 years ago!
antonius02 replied to that post and a few more on the same day, Dec 2, 2018, and you quoted my reply to this ("you dug up about 10 topics from 2 or 3 years ago"), basically, digging out for the second time something that's dead. I just don't understand how that happens. someone goes to page 27 of a forum, doesn't notice the date or anything, and replies. and then repeat 10 more times. wth?
I'll admit, you did it because the original poster wanted to revive his idea yesterday. almost 4 years after the idea was proposed, without any comment or reply from Innogames, he decided to bump it.

now, you're asking if I should tell someone that after they're ignored for a few years, they'll continue to be ignored?
or, you're asking me to start a topic telling people not to post ideas?
no. I am not going to do that. if people can't be bothered to check previously posted ideas and how they ended up, then I am not going to waste my breath telling them the obvious. if they did read it, and did not notice the complete lack of response from Inno, they won't notice my topic too. let them have their fun.

and if they don't care about other people's ideas and the "result", I don't care about theirs. does that sound fair?