"Love is in the air"
Just not feeling it?

Someday they will go down together, they will bury them side by side,

to a few . . .

It will be GRIEF
to the law, a relief
but it is death
for Bonnie and Clyde.

As joyful as this event may be, might confuse me as I try to keep up with the younger gang flappers doing the charleston and running around in 32 Ford V8's when I'm still in the 1800's sitting on my horse. I'll continue to try however to have a fun time though.

Besides apparently their love affair was riddled with abuse.

see...
Bonnie and Clyde: A Toxic Love Not To Be Romanticized?

RaiderTr

Can we replace the 1k/5k dollar letters (of the prize wheel) with some level-based ones at the very least?

(And servers already can't handle people coming for Event :roll:)

Last edited:

zvrndo

We, who play at Juarez, have a big problem with Valentine's day quest. Just to start that questline we need Red Silk Scarf, and that item can be found in only 3 towns in this server! And naturally this towns all together have only 8 players, who are inactive! So what 2500+ active players of this server should do? Pay 43K for that silly scarf just to start the quest? Many players cannot afford to pay it that much. I guess few players will be lucky enough to find that item at travelling merchant, but what with the others?

DeletedUser15368

We, who play at Juarez, have a big problem with Valentine's day quest. Just to start that questline we need Red Silk Scarf, and that item can be found in only 3 towns in this server! And naturally this towns all together have only 8 players, who are inactive! So what 2500+ active players of this server should do? Pay 43K for that silly scarf just to start the quest? Many players cannot afford to pay it that much. I guess few players will be lucky enough to find that item at travelling merchant, but what with the others?
I suggest mods host GM fort battles that drop the scarves as a reward for participating.

DeletedUser37186

yes please .. remove the 1k/5k dollar letters.. or maybe every day a new buff or item comes out( just like the fair cycles new items every day) .. instead just having money letters every day

Poker Alice

The forts and the duels and the fort battles and the dueling and the fighting for forts and the problems with this and that and the fighting involved and the dueling...

is fine and can be fun. Or not fun.
However. item = 55000 . Was someone trying to say something on one particular day of year that might just be ....... appreciated! :lovetw:

kimba.

"Waupee

After tasting the drink, please visit our The West forum and tell us about your opinion."

What's the catch here...?

DeletedUser15368

The event battles have been producing great numbers, like it's 2 years ago or something, thanks for organising them. Now if only there was a better way to encourage damagers to join defences :boone:

RaiderTr

The event battles have been producing great numbers, like it's 2 years ago or something, thanks for organising them. Now if only there was a better way to encourage damagers to join defences :boone:
and encourage someone to Lead fuster cluck Defense battles*