Independence Day 2019

RaiderTr

Well since Kuro didn't, might as well be one of us.. to open such thread :p

So from what I understood, this time there is no Fireworks Container box that can be bought via Bonds?

And how to get the boxes mentioned below the "colorful" ones?
http://prntscr.com/oagob9

Last edited:

Protasov

I picked up a quest from the Tasks poster in the Saloon, titled "Fireworks (Repeatable quests)". I have completed the requirements, which is 60/60 with no further text description...I assume it means sending 60 fireworks to friends.

However, there seems to be no way to complete this quest. Clicking on it opens up the Tasks poster in the Saloon, but no quest is appearing as done so I can complete it.

Am I missing something?

RaiderTr

• - : 0/1000
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Items sold to strangers at market: 5/5
bug or a riddle ?

Come on guys :/

DeletedUser15368

Is it just me or is the "Rare" prize pool almost completely worthless and pointless spending the nuggets/fireworks on?

Out of 22 possible outcomes, there's only 4 that I want. 8 that I wouldn't feel too begrudged about, at least i can sell the sets I don't want, and 10 outcomes that I see as a waste of 8 hours of waiting and the currency i've spent on the pleasure.

But I guess I can reskill now with tombola potions yay. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24736

i saved up for the 48k and got..........nothing.....is that normal?

total waste, would have been better to burn through patriot as far as i could get

won't be doing THAT again

Slygoxx

You'll always get something, if you contact the support team we can check what you received.

Harsha..

You'll always get something, if you contact the support team we can check what you received.

Assuming I'm a player who spent 800 nuggets on the very rare spin, and I wind up getting the "Very rare independence day chest". Inside that chest is Jesse chisholms's stuff. Will I get a refund?

This actually happened to someone and as far as I'm concerned, Jesse chisholms set is pretty close to "nothing" as anything can get.

DeletedUser15368

Short of removing tombolas and rolling back all the damage they've done to this once amazing game, I really wish we have the option to just buy the fort set outright with fireworks, instead of gambling to improve our incredibly weak Tank characters. Literally 6 prizes in the entire game that i'm going for, you can imagine it's not going very well.

Also first tank set in an entire year, and it's locked for most behind a wall of InnoGames' world famous broken RNG. I still don't know if the set is any good against damagers because I still haven't been able to use it :rolleyes:
Not that our feedback on fort balance matters to anyone outside the playerbase.

How does a company that prides itself on being innovative get away with this P2W loot box crap in 2019?

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Innovative for P2W stuff :p

Well, ironically everything related with Tanks must be hard in this game :D
Just compare the Prize pool of Easter event (which had a Damager set, and Union bs just before it) with this and you will see.

DeletedUser15368

One can only assume etriel was a leadership dueller, if she ever played. And makes her game design decisions based on what she would have wanted playing like that :p

RaiderTr

Well, I only heard rumors about the person but it's too obvious that there is a clear discrimination between Damagers and Tanks in everything.