Post Your Avatar Glitches

TheRodent

Noticed a couple times the avatar doesn't load properly... this one made me laugh though...

I look like a bespectacled Voldemort.

gLxB90n.png

DeletedUser34084

Actually made me re-activate one of my accounts lel.

MSZA5al.png

Does this count? This is from back in the day. I actually managed to break my avatar, it appears like this for everyone.

DeletedUser34084

Hitting escape or clicking hide usually does that o_O
Nah, this happened because I managed to send corrupt avatar data to the server, which literally made it display nothing (broke it on Server side, which made it look like that for everyone, not just me).

I remember back in the day when changing avatar's skin colour wasn't possible, I actually found out you can still do it via manual JavaScript calls (they eventually enabled it, instead of "fixing" the bug)

You can see the bug here:

(There was also a case where changing skin colour to black would automatically give you a gun, which I personally found hilarious. I believe it's still like that)

Al35ul

Nah, this happened because I managed to send corrupt avatar data to the server, which literally made it display nothing (broke it on Server side, which made it look like that for everyone, not just me).

I remember back in the day when changing avatar's skin colour wasn't possible, I actually found out you can still do it via manual JavaScript calls (they eventually enabled it, instead of "fixing" the bug)

You can see the bug here:

(There was also a case where changing skin colour to black would automatically give you a gun, which I personally found hilarious. I believe it's still like that)

Off topic...but good choice of town :p

Town PL > City of Light