Never Change Your Hat Again! [Western Friday satire in the style of a vintage comic ad]

Junkz

I like your advert and all, but your percentages are slightly off. Can I sue you for false advertising?
what do you mean? :p The items i posted will be the ones auctioned... pretty sure. Plus the red magic hat, which has 1% bonus ingame (not per level like the original post says) but 0,01% on twcalc

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I like your advert and all, but your percentages are slightly off. Can I sue you for false advertising?
I hope my totally-not-an-edit to the fine-print covers me in the class action

The auction is a very interesting divergence, from richest player in real life to richest player in game wins it all :D

Being neither, this event was absolutely pointless. 1/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

40% or 70% more nuggets is not much, really. I have got +150% more nugget offers from time to time and other language servers get even more.

The event wasn't completely bad, really. The discount on bond items was pretty good and I was able to buy a ton of buffs and potions :)

DeletedUser15368

The event wasn't completely bad, really. The discount on bond items was pretty good and I was able to buy a ton of buffs and potions :)
Yeah that is nice, but the more bonds you spend now, the less you have for xmas.