Never Change Your Hat Again! [Western Friday satire in the style of a vintage comic ad]

DeletedUser15368

You've heard of micro-transactions, now get ready for M A C R O - T R A N S A C T I O N S!

IT'S AMAZING!

IT'S TERRIFIC!

IT'S INNO-TASTIC!

Introducing the RED MAGIC HAT from InnoGames!
item_51309.png

Featuring:
  • +150%* Product Drop-rate!
  • +150%* Cash!
  • +150%* Luck!
  • +150%* Experience Points!
*May not be real values

All for the high HIGH price of [insert nuggets/cash/auction price here, We're not really sure yet].

ACT NOW!! Because there's only 2 of them. Maybe.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL....

Introducing BLACK FRIDAY 2.0! (With added 20% discount!)

We know how much our community loves nugget-only items from the shop. We find it perfectly balances the game in favour of people who spend the most money, just as we intended.

FEATURING:

• Overpowered Fort set from 2016!
  • Clyde's weapons for some reason!
black2.png

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL....

Introducing: Western Friday set, giving a lesser experience boost than the free set from Halloween!

black1.png

Already have the Friday pants, jacket and hat?

Don't want useless premium chests, random buffs and some bonds?

Well SCREW YOU, you still have to buy all 3 chests.

BONUS: Purchasing any of our patent-pending pay-to-win items, entitles you to receive 1 FREE sense of pride and accomplishment!

Have *a* great fun, and spend lots of money on the day after we're thankful for what we have!

Definitely Not Your The West Team

Last edited by a moderator:

jarograv

What a joke of an item. 150% to almost everything. Should have given it 150 FF resistance and damage while you were at it so that it is best in slot for all tasks.
Even with 150% of just 1 of those bonuses the item is stronger than almost anything in existence. Slapping on all four is just ridiculous.
927.jpg

Harsha..

Atleast they aren't trying to sell the sword of a thousand truths and the turtle...

Be an optimist :D

DeletedUser33353

What a joke of an item. 150% to almost everything. Should have given it 150 FF resistance and damage while you were at it so that it is best in slot for all tasks.
Even with 150% of just 1 of those bonuses the item is stronger than almost anything in existence. Slapping on all four is just ridiculous.
927.jpg

I am sure it will be adjusted after the sale is over ;)

DeletedUser35533

30m into the event (have been on since the start) don't see any new market auctions that have Red magic hat or any other unique items

DeletedUser39138

This is exactly a discount sale?)))))))
4500 for set))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39138

It would be interesting to see the statistics, how much they will sell chests
it would be better to make a really sale price - people would buy chests, but not at that price

big fail!

Junkz

This is just another scam like the Dia de los Muertos event. I agree that people should spend money where they find fun (in our case, the west) but i'm not spending more than 100€ for in game itens on a black friday.

Again, this is becoming a big scam.

Edit: I guess they changed the red hat stats

Last edited:

DeletedUser35533

This is just another scam like the Dia de los Muertos event. I agree that people should spend money where they find fun (in our case, the west) but i'm not spending more than 100€ for in game itens on a black friday.

Again, this is becoming a big scam.

Edit: I guess they changed the red hat stats
Where did you see the hat. I have been watching the markets like a hawk (on my world) nothing unusual has been put on there

Junkz

I know right. But on tw-calc its showing only 0.01. Also haven't seen any auction yet :p

asdf124

So, there is a 20% sale on items from 2 years ago? Why wasn't it for bonds? I have seen the venom snake going from 2k nuggets to a mere lucky spin for 60 bonds. You slapped on me but never dare to slap those wright users?

It was only 1 year for venom snake to be obsolete, I bought 9 in 3 worlds. Deleted one, shame on you inno and never again.

Junkz

Seems like the stuff thats gonna be on the auctions are:

[item=570000]
[item=847000]
[item=862000]
[item=399000]
[item=48000]
[item=49000]
[item=855000]
[item=2153000]

Meh. Collectioners items. Nothing matching the expectations pretty much

Last edited: