Lost pretzels on Galveson

Claiborne

Spent 9000 pretzels on level 3 dinner on Galveston. Timer expired and no prize received; no option collect.
28 Sep 16:26

Slygoxx

You don't get the prize when the timer ends, you get it when you spend the pretzels.
If you didn't get a prize either time, please contact the support team.

DeletedUser17350

Why did the pretzel bag disappear hours before the end of the event? Lost the bag in Galveston and Arizona abbout 15 min before I could use it again! I lost 2500 pretzels that way in those two worlds!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why can´t you use the pretzel bag during a ff? Arizona got messed up that way!!!!

Abydos1

Why did the pretzel bag disappear hours before the end of the event? Lost the bag in Galveston and Arizona abbout 15 min before I could use it again! I lost 2500 pretzels that way in those two worlds!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why can´t you use the pretzel bag during a ff? Arizona got messed up that way!!!!

Same here, I had to re-buy it to use it one more time...that's -600 bonds for an extra attempt. This was done less than 24 hours before the event was done. Good thing I have a lot of bonds to waste since these events love using nuggets instead... :rolleyes:

asdf124

You got up to 7.5k pretzels more due to 4 days added.