Discussion Thread: International Gold Rush!

DeletedUser38332

Will character bonuses stack with speed world bonuses? For example, 5% extra job xp for workers, does that add up to 0.05 * 1000 + 1000 = 1050% or will it just be 1005%?

Deleted User - 4122905

http://tw-db.info/?strana=construct

Edit: DOn't think you will gain exp bonus from church building(the buff works for jobs and apparently, church building isn't a job per say but a special one)

Would the labor point bonus also work or?

Thank you for the advice but I plan to build for town points, not for XP. Also, this link does not provide me a way to calculate the difficulty of a certain level.

asdf124

Little correction of my previous reply. Summer event will be active too but without the sale.
Can we win 2 sets for most experience points in both premium/none premium? If someone becomes highest exp in none premium that is.

edit: Coincidentally, highest exp in premium too.

DeletedUser15368

Little correction of my previous reply. Summer event will be active too but without the sale.
Does Summer event mean a Tombola or something different?

alsoooo: "A prize of 1000 Nuggets + weapon's set will be awarded to the player with the most Duel Points."
Premium winner only for this category?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

Are there any changes on churchbuilding or will it be the same there? Also, is there a way for me to calculate the difficulty of a church level? For example, how do I calculate the construction difficulty of church level 782?

I've fallen and I can't get up. How do we calculate the points credited to a toon that helps me up? Is there a way for us to calculate this if I weigh 210 pounds?

Nisa

Does Summer event mean a Tombola or something different?

alsoooo: "A prize of 1000 Nuggets + weapon's set will be awarded to the player with the most Duel Points."
Premium winner only for this category?

There will be more info about Summer event soon.

There is only one reward for Dueler with most duel points premium or not.

@asdf124 world is not open yet

DeletedUser39074

Trying to get answer for summer gold rush quiz...completely stumped on today's question (#8)? No matter where i go i cannot find any information that is useful concerning the first Fort Fighting Tombola sets...not looking for anyone to give me the answer...just asking to point me in the right direction