Count to 00,000

Nisa

You first deiben, you asked about Ohanzi so it is safe to assume you also know. I am curious to hear that.

Al35ul

Really o_O? And here I was thinking the funniest part of a secret was not telling and watching the curious ones try to find out what it is :p

P.S. Damn, weather has been awful lately :p

DeletedUser26820

No, Nisa, I do not now who "Ohanzi" is.
Just as you asked me for clarification of a "fosputter", and you got one from me, I asked for clarification of "Ohanzi" and have yet to get one from you.
Tit for tat and remember that, but you make the rules and enforce them.

But it motivated me enough to research the word....
"Shadow"... of Native American origin....
Great toon name for an Advent class toon that ghosts at FF's.
It could be the name of a prize for an Advent class toon that ghosts at FF's.....

But who's hiding in the shadows? For if I knew who Ohanzi was, he/she wouldn't be a shadow..... or hiding in them.... and I wouldn't be making this post for 8066 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

In one thing you are correct, you can look up and research the meaning of Ohanzi . But you can't find the meaning of the fosputter word anywhere, because it was made up word and I had to ask for a meaning.
It seems moderators names are your favorite.

DeletedUser26820

If you're still butthurt about the word "fosputter", Nisa, I gave you a definition.
Every word has an origin... somewhere, at some time.
A lot of common words you might use today are just anachronisms of where they began.
Relax, Nisa. Moderators are really not my favorites.
I'd prefer to come up with better names for Kidd and Dub.... their toon names do not suit them.