Billy The Blind Eagle

DeletedUser

As part of 'The Loser' quest chain you are asked to buy a precise pepperbox, and lose to Billy the Blind Eagle. Only problem is I'm a dueler, and even as a completely naked player, I still beat him. Anybody know any way around this?

Thanks,

O

DeletedUser37645

pepperbox

i have one in my inventory . is says to give him a weapon , how do i do that . secondly if i wear it , it has no effect . i don't see were it says to buy it. is that the only way ?

Pankreas PorFavor

stand up, don't dodge, aim for the head, don't wear a weapon or other gear. have the precise pepperbox in the inventory when you lose the duel against Billy and that's it.

DeletedUser

Also persevere. I too - even naked, unarmed and standing up, kept winning - but keep at it and he will eventually get lucky and beat you. It just may take some time. :)

DeletedUser38937

it wont let me fight him again cause i already beat him, now what?

Al35ul

Open your inventory, remove every item that you are wearing by clicking on them. Once you've done this, open the quest that requires you to lose against Billy the Eagle, at the bottom of the quest window, you should have a button that says ''Duel Billy the Blind Eagle'' (or something like that); click on that button till you are able to finalize the quest