San Antonio Reunion

• Thread starter DeletedUser26820
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26820

Safe travels to all that can make it there this coming weekend, as I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.
My first time, so I'll be on my best behavior. My wife will be with me, so you'll have someone to go shopping with.
Much to do in SA with the River Walk, Alamo, Margaritas, Senoritas....

Safe Travels, to and fro.....

DeletedUser26820

And I'll reserve the right to double post infraction as the following was not appropriate above......

Bring you putter, Kidd. I'm coming with mine.....

We're settling it for 2018.....

DeletedUser33353

And I'll reserve the right to double post infraction as the following was not appropriate above......

Bring you putter, Kidd. I'm coming with mine.....

We're settling it for 2018.....

I will have to borrow yours deiben.....for some reason I do not feel like paying extra to bring a potential weapon of mass destruction on a plane.

First round of course is on me, see ya this weekend.

DeletedUser33353

I'll be sure to have a few for you Renns. I'm glad it's not my first time so I don't have to be on my best behavior. See you there Deiben and co.

And just for the record....this is the annual Chaos get together, but anyone is more than welcome to come join us for a few beers and laughs. If y'all are in San Antonio, TX USA area....whisper us.

DeletedUser26820

Will be sure to host a pint for you, Renns.
And when Kidd says anyone is more than welcome to join, after inviting me, it's a given...
But a weapon of mass destruction I think not.

DeletedUser33353

Will be sure to host a pint for you, Renns.
And when Kidd says anyone is more than welcome to join, after inviting me, it's a given...
But a weapon of mass destruction I think not.

You obviously have not seen my short game.......lol.

DeletedUser26820

No, I haven't seen it, but I have heard it's pretty short.... MUHAHAHA.
A weapon of mass destruction or a natural disaster?
See you and the crew in about 24 hours.

DeletedUser33353

It is official. After 18 holes under the hot( and I do mean hot) Texas sun, deiben emerged victorious. 67 to my 68. Well done to everyone that hit that trip. Twas fun, and no sheep or donkeys were harmed....at least by me ;)

DeletedUser26820

I went to work on Monday to sober up.....
It's now Tuesday night and I can't find my fosputter....
http://prntscr.com/juav9a oops... there it is....

We hoisted one for you, Renns.... Friday evening about 11:30pm.... You where there in our spirits, bro.

We never know the toon behind the keyboard until we actually meet them.
My game is getting complete. I've danced with my hero, I settled it with my bro from another mo, and I finally met my sexy girlfriend that is my senior in my town.

Dammit, guys.... it's Tuesday night and I'd still fail a sobriety test....
NO MORE DONKEY SHOWS !!!!

For those that were there, thank you for making my spouse, Shirlee, a part of your crew and welcome. She had..... trepidations and hesitations.
She's going to bug me more about next year's Reunion that I'll bug you about it. Well done.

But it's not official yet, Kidd..... one stroke, in that heat, on a built in 1929 course with immaculate greens and 250 yard fairways does not declare an emerge victorious. There was no loser in our 4-some. Now we did work the beer cart girl over pretty hard, but we tipped appropriately.

DeletedUser33353

I know nothing of any alledged donkey show. That's my story anyway.
It's always fun to meet people that share in the fun times in life. Will be honored to spill another 50 Coronas with y'all soon.

Dubjean

My game is getting complete. I've danced with my hero, I settled it with my bro from another mo, and I finally met my sexy girlfriend that is my senior in my town.

For those that were there, thank you for making my spouse, Shirlee, a part of your crew and welcome. She had..... trepidations and hesitations.
She's going to bug me more about next year's Reunion that I'll bug you about it. Well done..

I think I need a few more dance lessons first to actually say we danced. :D That does mean that you will have to attend again...we're already planning next years. I'm glad Shirlee had a great time and felt comfortable with our crazy group and it was a real pleasure to meet her. Tell her she's welcome in or with Chaos anytime, as are you. I will be brushing up on my billiards in the meantime. BTW, medium-rare next time. ;)

Doc Scurlock

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
I went to work on Monday to sober up.....
It's now Tuesday night and I can't find my fosputter....
http://prntscr.com/juav9a oops... there it is....

We hoisted one for you, Renns.... Friday evening about 11:30pm.... You where there in our spirits, bro.

We never know the toon behind the keyboard until we actually meet them.

Dammit, guys.... it's Tuesday night and I'd still fail a sobriety test....
NO MORE DONKEY SHOWS !!!!

She's going to bug me more about next year's Reunion that I'll bug you about it. Well done.

But it's not official yet, Kidd..... one stroke, in that heat, on a built in 1929 course with immaculate greens and 250 yard fairways does not declare an emerge victorious. There was no loser in our 4-some. Now we did work the beer cart girl over pretty hard, but we tipped appropriately.

DeletedUser33353

Buttah? Must be that stuff you drizzle over a good lobster. Let me know when you wish to do a road trip deiben, I have directions to Dubs place. Due North.....

Status
Not open for further replies.