Golden horse and saddle

Pankreas PorFavor

Changing it from a bonus that doesn't work to one that does is not too bad ;)

sure, it's wonderful. almost like, for example, buying a computer that doesn't work and they replace it with a pocket calculator and tell you it's "not too bad" and keep the money.
sorry, but smiley faces are not appropriate here.

Dubjean

When you spend the money for an advertised product then you expect that advertised product and not something different.

asdf124

sure, it's wonderful. almost like, for example, buying a computer that doesn't work and they replace it with a pocket calculator and tell you it's "not too bad" and keep the money.
sorry, but smiley faces are not appropriate here.

When you spend the money for an advertised product then you expect that advertised product and not something different.

The bonus has been a known issue, I don't get why they haven't tested it to see if it was fixed or not. Nor know why it was decided to leave it like what it was.

DeletedUser39467

Don't we think that the new set is a bit ridiculous? The bonuses are insanely stupid and it puts premium players at such a huge advantage over regular players. It literally gives over 500 skill points and over 100 attributes, and I've already seen people upgrading it like crazy. I've already talked with a few friends and quite a few of them agree that the bonuses are just stupid. Any chance of it being nerfed ?
Sorry, bit late to the Conversation, but I completely agree about the imbalance between those who spend nuggets and those who do not. i have said this in the general chat and in the game forum numerous times in the last few days.
i have my boss on juarez threatening to quit and our alliance being ripped apart because our leadership does not buy nuggets and thus cannot afford to give equipment and buffs to our alliance members, whilst union federal, waters settle and mexican wave can. despite that now that i have taken over recruitment, things are looking up (thank god)

RaiderTr

Well "at least" Golden horse set was about 1 year ahead of the Tombola sets whereas Union Officer is like 3-5 years ahead.
And Golden set is auctionable. (God forbid things like Union being auctionable!)

But yea, I wish they never entered to PvP stuff (FF, Duels, Adventures) with those instant-buy OP Nugget sets.
They did, and made them far superior to already too strong power creeping tombola sets, also upgradable on top of that.. Sucks.