Crafting question

DeletedUser38838

Just got to lvl 600 crafting and I've got a couple of questions.

First of all, I've been slightly surprised about having a cooldown on crafting for the Canned Beans recipe. I didn't have enough materials to craft more than 1 earlier but can they be bulk crafted? 3-4 at a time or so.

Second question, is the quest Knight in shining armor repeatable? So that you get 1 weapon a month and eventually upgrade it?

Third question, are products like hottest chilli, fabled antidote etc. auctionable ?

Thanks in advance to whoever can provide answers.

DeletedUser33353

Just got to lvl 600 crafting and I've got a couple of questions.

First of all, I've been slightly surprised about having a cooldown on crafting for the Canned Beans recipe. I didn't have enough materials to craft more than 1 earlier but can they be bulk crafted? 3-4 at a time or so.

Second question, is the quest Knight in shining armor repeatable? So that you get 1 weapon a month and eventually upgrade it?

Third question, are products like hottest chilli, fabled antidote etc. auctionable ?

Thanks in advance to whoever can provide answers.
1. No
2. Yes
3. No

DeletedUser38838

So basically it would be impossible to acquire all the other 3 weapons without having someone else craft that fancy recipe and then selling the weapon itself to you?

DeletedUser33353

So basically it would be impossible to acquire all the other 3 weapons without having someone else craft that fancy recipe and then selling the weapon itself to you?
Correct. Or you can surf the marketplace for someone selling them.