Shy admirer

Protasov

These two quests are available at this time. The reward for each 200xp and 50 Hearts. However, the Valentine's event has not yet started, so there is no running Heart total.

What will happen to those hearts if I attempt to complete these quests? I don't want to lose them or have them disappear into the abyss since the event hasn't started yet.

DeletedUser33353

You will get credited for the daily quest, but no hearts.
Been there, done that.

Apelatia

It does look like a bit of a mistake was made releasing the quests before the start of the event. It shouldn't matter if you complete those two quests today though - you won't be credited the hearts, but you'll receive the exp reward. It shouldn't matter too much because they are daily repeatable quests, meaning they'll be back tomorrow for you.

asdf124

It does look like a bit of a mistake was made releasing the quests before the start of the event. It shouldn't matter if you complete those two quests today though - you won't be credited the hearts, but you'll receive the exp reward. It shouldn't matter too much because they are daily repeatable quests, meaning they'll be back tomorrow for you.
Not really, however, some players don't care about the exp bonus.
I believe the hearts is a better reward as most players can't progress above 150(most are at that level by now except for new worlds.)
Pretty sure 200-400 exp extra per day doesn't do much in the ranking.