World 1 Closing :(

Deleted User - 91450

<Sigh>
I wasn't going to reply - however I couldn't let the "pre-mediated" comment go. There was no pre-meditation. The entire reply was simply written on the fly. (Look see this is my fourth post in 10 years!) My point is much simpler than you give me credit for; I am simply expressing frustration. No complex innuendo or pointed stick intended.

And I would clarify that you are not customer service. I do not consider forum mods to be customer service. My comment was about customer service.

Thank you for doing better than INNO customer service. That is appreciated. I won't bother ya anymore with my venting.

Take care.

DeletedUser22685

My point is much simpler than you give me credit for; I am simply expressing frustration. No complex innuendo or pointed stick intended.
I never meant to disagree with your original point, my thoughts on the matter are pretty similar to yours.

DeletedUser8627

World 1 has not been set to close with the next world closures. This does not mean it will not eventually close, but most likely at a later stage.

We don't simply just close worlds because we feel they need to be closed due to activity or amount of players. There are more factors included in such decisions.

Announcements for world closures will be posted shortly.

1Big Chief

WoW o_O What a Turn-Around !!
So those that Left out of Fear of Losing a Decade Long of Game Play Probably won't be Allowed to return if they so desired ?
Its a valid question.. since they were being "forced" out.

DeletedUser36341

World 1 has not been set to close with the next world closures. This does not mean it will not eventually close, but most likely at a later stage.

We don't simply just close worlds because we feel they need to be closed due to activity or amount of players. There are more factors included in such decisions.

Announcements for world closures will be posted shortly.
Lmao. Very good!!! It was made quite clear that world 1 was closing down...now this. You guys are unreal!!! Migrated from w1 and then this lol.
Then when I try to start again in this "not closing world 1" and can't do that either!! Not in list of worlds anymore Very good guys! If you are going to announce something, make sure you all are singing from the hymn sheet before you open your gobs!!!!! Another mess you got me INNO!!!

DeletedUser22685

Hopefully it'll still be closed. In addition to the valid reasons given above, ie. the fact that many people will have already left based on the information given, the world very much ran its course long ago.

The biggest shame is that World 1 players haven't been able to migrate to Colorado for whatever reason. Because of the annoying distinction between full and "enhanced" premium systems, Colorado hasn't been able to benefit from migration (apart from the first one 5+ years ago) like other worlds have. The influx of players arriving in Arizona from Worlds 11 and 12 last year completely revived that world, for example. Colorado was the flagship world on this server for years, and is now struggling to find people to dig or lead battles, let alone the players to fill them.

Personally I wouldn't even be averse to switching Colorado to full premium, just to allow some migrants to make their way there. Unfortunately it might be too late for that, since migration won't be allowed out of the newer worlds like El Dorado or Galveston despite the fact that they failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

So at least 5 years have gone by since I actively even played on W1. I just rejoined W1. Got all my stuff back including my golden gun.

Wow never thought I’d see this character again after my first daughter was born.

scanning this thread and seeing familiar names TomParis, futuarama Elmyr and many others.

Hope you lot are all doing good.

Ranger-Schwartz

I am a Colorado world player. We have averaged 2 digs per day for the Okt-fest event (sometimes 3 in a 24-hour period) & were getting 2 digs p/ day on numerous days each week before the event started (I dig a small fort every Saturday morning). We even have gotten well into the 100's on either side with many large forts we have dug lately (our side cracked 130 once and gotten close to 120 many times) Just wanted to get the "numbers" out there in regards to Colorado. We are thriving and have had 5+ new diggers (including me) pop up in the last 2-3 months.

Victor Kruger

Thank Goodness it didnt close, I just got back from the badlands and was very happy to see W1 still available... I shall start digging forts to see how active it really is...

first dig 16 players .. not bad seeing im not in any alliance and nothing has been called for a few months.

Artem124

Thank Goodness it didnt close, I just got back from the badlands and was very happy to see W1 still available... I shall start digging forts to see how active it really is...

first dig 16 players .. not bad seeing im not in any alliance and nothing has been called for a few months.
how many people are in that world still?

Pankreas PorFavor

there would be (at least) one more, but they announced that W1 would close, I migrated to Dakota :annoyed::-( to avoid deletion and... W1 didn't close. can't go back...