say a little pray.....

DeletedUser23252

If you believe all dogs go to heaven please say a pray for my little dog Patches. She was 8 years old and was diagnosed with diabetes last week she had been drinking a lot of water for about 6 months but the vet wasn't too concerned until she got very sick last week and and at that time she was diagnosed was diabetes. She came home but didn't eat and another trip to the vet determined pneumonia had set in and had to be put to sleep.

Apelatia

I am dismayed to hear about this incident. It's never a nice experience when a family pet dies. My thoughts are with you, William.

DeletedUser36559

Oh sorry to hear man :( my thoughts and prayers are with you aswell.

Tucker Blue

Done.

i lost my best friend a week ago to cancer. Her name was Meg. She only got to live a short 4 year life. The cancer moved from her feet to her lungs and she was visibly in pain every day. i got one last visit before she was put down. i love dogs more than humans.

DeletedUser38558

Condolences.

Ive had to put a few best friends and bodyguards to eternal rest, and it never gets easier.

DeletedUser37529

I will pray for you, and your dear four legged who is gone. I rescue critters, have lost too many to time, old age, illnesses, it never gets easier, I have a pet cemetery on my land, my end will be to be cremated and put with them. Critters have a soul, a purpose, again, I am so sorry for your grief. bless you and yours

as Kate said, The Rainbow Bridge ..