My sister joined a cult.

Tucker Blue

My mother was stolen from me as a child to a cannibal cult. i'm deadly serious, a cannibal cult. They wrapped their evil talons around my sister about a year ago and i'm sad to say that she is now a full fledged member. Cults are nasty business. i had to disassociate myself from her and my mother. There are some very evil people in this world. My mother tried to pledge me when i was 7 years old but it didn't take hold. Even at that age i knew this was an extremely dangerous offer. So glad i got away from it. When i was 10 or 11 i remember my mother and her cult leader chasing me through the forest behind our housing complex trying to recruit me. It was terrifying. Literally i was in fear for my life. Such a horrible thing to do to a child, just horrible.

Al35ul

My mother was stolen from me as a child to a cannibal cult. i'm deadly serious, a cannibal cult. They wrapped their evil talons around my sister about a year ago and i'm sad to say that she is now a full fledged member. Cults are nasty business. i had to disassociate myself from her and my mother. There are some very evil people in this world. My mother tried to pledge me when i was 7 years old but it didn't take hold. Even at that age i knew this was an extremely dangerous offer. So glad i got away from it. When i was 10 or 11 i remember my mother and her cult leader chasing me through the forest behind our housing complex trying to recruit me. It was terrifying. Literally i was in fear for my life. Such a horrible thing to do to a child, just horrible.

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope everything will turn out ok
A cannibal cult? Is that even legal?

fortfighter1

So where do they go for food, never seen Mac Donald do a special on that sort of stuff. You sure they were not chasing you for there next meal?

DeletedUser35277

People are redeemable, but it is true once in those things, it's hard to get out.
They will threaten members with terrible things for leaving. If they are doing
illegal stuff, rat them out, Better they get in trouble than be damned for all time.

Tucker Blue

They've been charged with crimes dozens of times and always find loopholes. They are organized, they are funded and they have teams of lawyers at their beck and call. Their cannibalism is mainly practiced during rituals although who knows how far some of these sickos take it. People need to realise that these types of cults are not just in the movies or "just happen to other people". They live among us. They have regular jobs. They have families. They wear no uniforms. They have no cult tattoos or other markings. And they are always looking for new members.

DeletedUser35533

so you are just going to leave your sister? as a side note could you tell us where this housing complex is?

Tucker Blue

yep. She's gone. She's not the same person i grew up with. Her only intent would be to recruit me as well. i'll have none of that.