Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34084

Hello.
Can you delete a <div style> in notification?
emeqmpirhslqjiswrstlnembezgfiuxcpagljuwbkdjzykpeusvpryfohjyqzrtcddhkrsfyqphftvizbqpaoeghbfvtuiwevhuc
I'm guessing that's Mozilla? That's not my script causing that issue. I just tried it on a fresh Mozilla install and it works just fine.
4b65dc1a92.jpg

DeletedUser34211

Yea. But bug <div> shows when someone write colorfully (/990 Hello).

DeletedUser34084

A new update to TWKappa will be coming #soon. is here.

Here's a preview:
ae15197894c0992d0ca11f05d7d42c4c.gif

a448cb59acf2a5d7697045eaaa7d72de.gif
You should be able to see a new feature, something I pretty much stole from the new-ish Skype client. If you post a single image url to the chat, you'll be able to preview it without having it to open (enabled by default, just change it to 0 if you want to disable id)
I'd update the script right now but GitHub is apparently getting DDoSed or they have some DNS errors. Anyway, I can't access it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34084

Guess I haven't posted here in a while. I'm trying to mess around with the interface, here's a small example based on a very old concept image posted on the devblog.

9cd3a18627.gif

cd9d6f0f4f.gif

If anyone has any idea on what changes could be done to the current game interface feel free to hit me up :p. (Completely re-positioning stuff and adding new options totally do-able)

DeletedUser37191

f anyone has any idea on what changes could be done to the current game interface feel free to hit me up :p. (Completely re-positioning stuff and adding new options totally do-able)

If you're taking requests, how about being able to use the equipment manager links from a side menu? :D

Not trying to sidestep the 3 or 9 equipment list limit, just an easier way to run codes like:
javascript:EquipManager.switchEquip(n);
Where n is one of the numbers in the equipment list... Sidesteps the bad equipment manager window...

:D

Also, about the friends list, is it possible to show the town/alliance of each friend?

DeletedUser34084

:D

Also, about the friends list, is it possible to show the town/alliance of each friend?

I can't, sorry :p. Right now I'm fetching data directly from the FriendsBar, and that specific data is not available there. I would have to create one server request per friend to fetch the extra data and therefore slow down your game a lot :p. Also Diggo would probably kill me if I did :njub:

Also about the side menu, if you explain it to me how you want it I'll probably make it (like, a drawing or something)

DeletedUser37191

I was thinking of just a drop down menu, like LeoTools:
jbTAn9z3QnSEdO8HEvgCcw.png

Where the options would be the names of the custom sets, so more like this:
6ug89JoqSpKmmt3TD7Nldw.png

DeletedUser37191

That was quick, thanks a lot!

Though it didn't work for me on Firefox... The button appears, I click on it, but no dropdown menu appears... I disabled all other scripts, and it still didn't work.

I later tried it on Chrome, and it worked there

Any idea why the difference? o_O

DeletedUser34084

Because Firefox likes to cause me troubles. I tested the script on Chrome as that is the browser I use. I'll install Firefox and have a look at it later today.

DeletedUser34084

Because Firefox likes to cause me troubles. I tested the script on Chrome as that is the browser I use. I'll install Firefox and have a look at it later today.
Fixed for Firefox, make sure you get version 0.3.

DeletedUser34295

Why does it say xEquipment Sets when hovered over? I mean, what is the meaning of the x?

Love the script, thank you so much!

DeletedUser34084

Why does it say xEquipment Sets when hovered over? I mean, what is the meaning of the x?

Love the script, thank you so much!
That's what happens when I don't know what names to pick. I just put an "x" before an already existing name. See my nickname. :p It used to have a meaning but it's so old and childish there's no point in mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.