The Outlaw's Shop

DeletedUser

Good night players and dear support.

Here I come to express my opinion and idea from searching players feelings about Adventures (aka MPI). Based on player's opinion the system to achieve the Outlaw's Set is incredible hard to some and increbible easy to others because it is a luck based system, obviously luck is not fair to everyone. Just because of that I thought in a new method (Maybe someone already did it or thought it but I didn't even check it) to achieve this Set and play more Adventures.

The Method:

• There will be a new NPC in the map, can be placed anywhere with the "Outlaw's Shop".

• Every item has it's own price, it can't be negotiated with the Outlaw and so we can only BUY or SELL our items.

• We can buy and sell ANY item by the price stablished by the system, even the
    Rifle, the Weapons and the Horse with Veteran Points (VP).

• As I said, any item can be bought and sold, so let's see how the process is done. (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE) I have an Outlaw's Horse and I want to sell it, it's price on the store is at 100.000 VP and I will receive 1/3 (33%) of it's total value, since it costs 100.000 VP I will get 33.000 VP. If the item is upgraded the value will multiply by the amount of items used in order to achieve that upgrade. Horse at level 1 means I used 3 horses, so I get 33.000 VP * 3 and I will get 99.000 VP.

• Besides of every item to sale, there will be a new item, "Stolen Box" which will cost 7500 VP and it only has Outlaw's Set items, Potions of Wisdom and Boosts (items that already exist).

The good thing about this:

• There will be more players in Adventures in order to achieve VP to get more money and sell more items and the same goes to the players who want to achieve every item. More money will be cycled among the world.

• The business around tradeable items will keep existing because not everybody can achieve tons of VP in a few dayss or even weeks.

• This dead game will be more played, specially on worlds like Portuguese and "undead" countries.

Not so good about this:

• The value of the items must be expensive, otherwise we will witness Outlaw's Rifle at 5 in a few hours, so it will be hard to achieve it but not impossible.

• (?)

Reasons to introduce this:

Down there I will show you two inventories with similary status around the MPI and with way different sets, the first one is my own inventory and I must say that I bought more than 400 boxes in a total plus got like 200 from winning and VP buying. The other player got it's set by playing, as we can see, I got almost 9 horses but no rifle yet he has a rifle but no horses.

c9hs7p

c9hsld

(if you can't see the prints, go to the bottom please, the links will be there)

Items value:

• Outlaw's Rifle: 120.000 PV (Compra) / 40.000 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Horse: 100.000 PV (Compra) / 33.000 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Weapons: 100.000 PV (Compra) / 33.000 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Coat: 20.000 PV (Compra) / 6.500 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Pants: 20.000 PV (Compra) / 6.500 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Saddle: 20.000 PV (Compra) / 6.500 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Hat: 10.000 PV (Compra) / 3.500 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Belt: 10.000 PV (Compra) / 3.500 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Boots: 10.000 PV (Compra) / 3.500 PV (Venda)

• Outlaw's Dustcloth: 10.000 PV (Compra) / 3.500 PV (Venda)

Prints: http://prnt.sc/c9hs7p And http://prnt.sc/c9hsld

I appreciate any feedback, thank you already.

Cheers!

PS: Forgive me for any mistake in my grammar, it was done in a rush...

DeletedUser

I heard already in PT forum that someone had it but mine was a bit more detailed but nice to see more of the same thoughts in NET :)

asdf124

I ain't against your idea but you could check my idea for the negative feedback to be prepared here.

DeletedUser36192

Yeah i think there'd be tweaking to do - i don't know how realistic it is to obtain that many VPs but i don't see anything wrong with the idea! Maybe even the 'adventure' location on the map could be used for that.

DeletedUser

Yeah i think there'd be tweaking to do - i don't know how realistic it is to obtain that many VPs but i don't see anything wrong with the idea! Maybe even the 'adventure' location on the map could be used for that.

Thanks for the opinion.

Well 120.000 VP is actually possible in a few weeks, let's say that you do 20 Adventures a day and you have a 65% win ratio, that means you won 13 in 20, if you get lucky enough you will have 4 to 5 boxes. That means you can achieve 1 to 3 Outlaw's items, if you get for example your forth coat, horse or weapon you can sell it for a good price and day by day the 120.000 VP will be just a number, it will take effort and patient but having a Rifle or a horse will not be a dream, yet hard work that will be payed off :)

DeletedUser26820

Are we sure that luck isn't fair to everyone if the same formulas apply to every equally?
For example:
If you're on the winning team, you have a 10% chance of dropping a loot chest.
If you're on the losing team, you have a 5% chance of dropping a loot chest.
We might not like those odds, but the luck is fair and equally applied to all participants.

I do like your idea of selling back Outlaw items to the Outlaw shop in exchange for Outlaw Shop dollars/credits to then be applied to the purchase of an Outlaw item.
I'd take a 66% or even 75% hit on the spare belts and hats and dust cloths and horses and saddles I have to get another 1 or 2 rifles so I can stop using the OP weapons that many complain about me showing up with.
I really do like this idea.
But one flaw I see is trading back in upgraded Outlaw's gear.
In theme with what we have now, once upgraded, can't be sold or traded or swapped.
But a great idea for taking a hit in value on multiple items to be allowed to swap for a desired item.
I'd do it.

But.... and here comes the butt....

How are you playing 20 adventures a day?
And you're doing so with a 65% win ratio?
Heck, buddy, I'd like to have a 65% win ratio playing 3 per day. :)

But I do like your proposal of an Outlaw Gear Trade-In Shop based on a value and credit that can only be used there. Trade in spares to get credits towards a desired item.

Did you forget the 4 "H" left hands? Haim's, Hamage's, Hodge's and Hank's?
As they also only come from loot chests, I'd suggest they be a trade in item and purchaseable item thru this shop proposal.

Good idea, Jason. Well done, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30399

Thanks for the opinion.

Well 120.000 VP is actually possible in a few weeks, let's say that you do 20 Adventures a day and you have a 65% win ratio, that means you won 13 in 20, if you get lucky enough you will have 4 to 5 boxes. That means you can achieve 1 to 3 Outlaw's items, if you get for example your forth coat, horse or weapon you can sell it for a good price and day by day the 120.000 VP will be just a number, it will take effort and patient but having a Rifle or a horse will not be a dream, yet hard work that will be payed off :)

Don't know how you come up with those numbers but let me tell you my experience from last 2-3 weeks . For the last 3 days have move than 15 wins per day , the day before had 20 maybe , ( with 35 points ) and got no loot chest . Also I am usually collecting 15-20-50 loot chest and then open them at once and last time I did that had 20 in a row from which I didn't get outlaw item .
So yes I think there is a need for a changes but if the chance is not 100% , there always be some more for some and less for others .

DeletedUser36563

Lets stop hp buffs being won in loot safe.
You work hard to 'try' and win a safe and get this useless item (for those on lvl 150) which you cannot even trade in.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, first of all thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it.

@deiben: Well in portuguese servers an Adventure costs between 10 to 20 minutes MIN-MAX and so on I got a good set as you can check on the print, because of that I can win 50% of the games I play.

@Degradatzia: Back in the day I played 10 to 20 adventures a day I used to win 11/12 in 20 and get at least 3 chests, so I am writing the idea based on MY luck, which is bad as hell.

DeletedUser30399

I understand but like I said . If it is not 100% always wont be fair for some . Last example is from today : 13 wins - 0 loots .

DeletedUser

Well, I am bringing this back up again for a single reason, achieved today my 11st horse of the outlaw yet still no rifles, I am already at 900 adventures played, lots of crates but still, all I get is horses and boosts.

Please, reconsider my idea and make it work out in this game because it is getting exhausting.

Snr Sarg

hell no, there are already too many items hoarded by the few rich, we don't need to give them even more opportunities

DeletedUser

hell no, there are already too many items hoarded by the few rich, we don't need to give them even more opportunities
I am wondering where this idea can help rich people, lol.

This actually would help people who doesn't use nuggets to win anything, because it is actually UNFAIR that people in PT(Where I play) have like 100 adventures and already own a complete outlaw's set and with 900 adventures + 300 crates bought I don't have a damn outlaw's rifle, THAT IS UNFAIR, not giving the opportunity to buy it.