Adventure clarification

Tucker Blue

So for clothing, it only adds bonuses to adventure stats if it has bonuses specific to multiplayer games? And these are in red at the bottom, like the golden guns for example? Is there a "best" 8 pc set for multiplayer games?

Last edited:

Tucker Blue

Yeah i read that, it didn't answer my question. Also where do i get my hands on these things like the Outlaw Set?

Last edited:

asdf124

Yeah i read that, it didn't answer my question. Also where do i get my hands on these things like the Outlaw Set?
From loot chests if lucky, outlaw chest, and outlaw gun chest(you can also find the outlaw rifle in a herb chest if very lucky)

Best would be an outlaw set, runner up is wolfman's set and raven bow(rifle) or any other rifle which has a lot of points.

The hp is calculated by defense+strength of weapon.

The defense is only accumulated by clothes(so no sp or ap other than the rifle effects damage or hp/dodge/aim)

attack/defense sector bonuses seems to either to be inactive or irrelevant to adventures currently but don't count on me on that in future.

Tucker Blue

Ok. Sweet. That was a perfect explanation. That's exactly what i was looking for. i was getting confused with the way the wiki is formatted with the subheadings. But that makes more sense to me now. Thanks.