BRING BACK OLDER QUESTS THAT GIVE SETS

lordofwouldham

i was wondering if you could bring back older quests that give sets or the means to collect older sets. as a collector i would like to have missing sets such as romeo/woodman/el mariachie/lovers /cupid that kind of set im sure it could be done i know the easter set was put back up for people to get if they had missing so please see if it could be done

DeletedUser36192

Purely cosmetic farm animals are better than some OP set that ruins the game.
because i support the motion to remove stupid farm animals and husky dogs or whatever does not mean i don't support the idea for addition of other sets or ability to retrieve them later as proposed by lordofwouldham :)

DeletedUser35277

Those dogs could have been introduced like the kittens were. On National Dog Day.
Maya had a quest to find kittens. We could have had one to find puppies. Better way
to introduce them.
As to the original post topic, I liked the older quests that gave sets. It was the only
way to get those pieces, and it was fun to acquire them one by one.

DeletedUser36192

Those dogs could have been introduced like the kittens were. On National Dog Day.
Maya had a quest to find kittens. We could have had one to find puppies. Better way
to introduce them.
As to the original post topic, I liked the older quests that gave sets. It was the only
way to get those pieces, and it was fun to acquire them one by one.
The indian set quest and maya shawl are maybe my favourite quests - just the shee work that you have to do to get them or maybe reskill (more so in the past) but was great to have that