Adventure chests prizes

DeletedUser34084

Hello .
Why there is a difference in prices between :
https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/veteran-shop-a-time-for-change.57383/
and
The price right now in the Veteran shop ?
If you mean the price of the Loot chest you can just read the announcement you just linked. It should explain why it's price has been increased.
Loot chest (6.500 VP)
Some unpopular items such as lucky clovers, mojos and tax refund have been removed from this chest. So you have now the chance to obtain boosts, one of of Outlaw's items or one of the Long-Range Revolvers.
lootchest.png

Pankreas PorFavor

it's not only the Loot chest.
Cook's adventure chest
star.png
(11.000 VP) - and it is 15k in .net
Bob Dalton's adventure chest
star.png
(11.000 VP) - 17% off today in Arizona = 12450 VP; > normal price = 15k
Outlaw's adventure chest
star.png
(9.000 VP) - 10% off today in AZ = 9000 VP; normal price = 10k
Outlaw's gun chest
star.png
(11.000 VP) - 17% off today in Arizona = 12450 VP; normal price = 15k
Bandit's chest
star.png
(400 VP) - and it is 250 VP.

In other words, useful new chests are more expensive than announced, only one that is cheaper is bandit chest (announced with the words "The content is equivalent to the former loot chest." - bought 10 today to get 2 different clover bouquets, 3 different red liquids and 5 different mojos.)

DeletedUser35101

Mojo as individual item in shop should of also be removed from shop (it is in Bandit chest)

Bob Dalton Adventure set is same set we got in Independence day event few yrs back?!

DeletedUser34084

it's not only the Loot chest.
Cook's adventure chest
star.png
(11.000 VP) - and it is 15k in .net
Bob Dalton's adventure chest
star.png
(11.000 VP) - 17% off today in Arizona = 12450 VP; > normal price = 15k
Outlaw's adventure chest
star.png
(9.000 VP) - 10% off today in AZ = 9000 VP; normal price = 10k
Outlaw's gun chest
star.png
(11.000 VP) - 17% off today in Arizona = 12450 VP; normal price = 15k
Bandit's chest
star.png
(400 VP) - and it is 250 VP.

In other words, useful new chests are more expensive than announced, only one that is cheaper is bandit chest (announced with the words "The content is equivalent to the former loot chest." - bought 10 today to get 2 different clover bouquets, 3 different red liquids and 5 different mojos.)
Oh I see what you mean now. No clue what happened. I'll try to find out.

LE: That didn't take long, I guess. If you were paying attention closer to Beta you would've seen a bunch of players ask the chests be cheaper than originally planned and I just sent the feedback forward :p. They also couldn't change the prices in a timely manner and because of that they had to put them on sale so they (somewhat) match the announced price. I guess somewhere in the middle someone messed up some sale percentages. I'll get in contact with the right person and ask for it to be fixed :p

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Mojo as individual item in shop should of also be removed from shop (it is in Bandit chest)

Bob Dalton Adventure set is same set we got in Independence day event few yrs back?!
Yes, it gives you one dalton per.

Is very disappointed due to pricing etc.

44 wins/draws for one item.

DeletedUser8627

I was provided with the wrong information which later was edited. I have updated the prices in the shop.

DeletedUser

what are those herbs for? and can someone post cook's set bonus?

Pankreas PorFavor

herbs are buffs with different effects, e.g. Aloe = +7 multiplayer defense, 2 uses; Rosehip = +13 dexterity, 2 uses; etc.
use these codes in game to see exactly what each buff does: [item=50480000] ... [item=50487000]

DeletedUser35101

Today's game update removed all discounts from shop... regular weekend random item discount, but also discount of some new chests in VP part of shop and those had notification on it that they will be on discount till 11th of April (if i remember correctly)
Will it be back?

DeletedUser30399

Hi .
Nice that you have corrected the prices but will those who spend the VP on incorrect prices will get some compensations ?

DeletedUser35415

How about Cook's set bonuses? it had pretty nice dmg bonus.. and its gone now.. looks like u chenged to HP :( any comments bout it? will it stay HP or u still workin on it?