Can you start a new world which allows multiplayer mode?

DeletedUser38321

It will be an interesting aspect of the game if you introduce a new world which allows multiplayer mode. You can apply conditions by asking the player to pay a particular sum of nuggets if a player wants another account. If a player further wants another account you can ask the player to pay double the sum of nuggets which the player paid for the latter.
I am 100% sure this will enhance the game to the highest level and just by seeing the population of the world, new players will be attracted and the excitement of the players will only increase.

DeletedUser

Silly idea. Why would you pay nuggets for this when players are multiplaying for free for years?

DeletedUser38494

I notice that many of you "regulars" are pretty quick to dismiss ideas but not only dismiss them but do it in such a way that is on the rude side. Personally, I don't think this is a "silly" idea.

I'm a cook in one world where I can't buy a pan on the market for a reasonable price. I wouldn't mind being able to put on more than one hat so that I could make my own pans.

Thought this forum was for brainstorming. I can see why it's rarely used.

Pankreas PorFavor

I am a cook too. I have a friend who is a blacksmith. He needs charcoal, I need pans. I have another friend who is a tonic peddler. I make incense for him, and jugs of water too. He makes chewing tobacco or amulets for me. Do you notice the pattern?
And this idea is - instead of paying an "unreasonable price" of play-money or collaboration and interaction with other players, you propose to pay real money to be able to play alone? You may find it rude, but - nope.

DeletedUser24736

i don't recall how long ago, but there was a multi player proposal for posses, at that time, someone had also proposed the ability to rob town banks, or, town versus town PvP.

now, i found the posse idea a bit intriguing, but a lot of problems were found in both ideas, the second idea having the most obvious ones.

there was eventually a compromise of sorts, so now we have adventures, and they've been around quite awhile.

Pankreas PorFavor

i don't recall how long ago, but there was a multi player proposal for posses, at that time, someone had also proposed the ability to rob town banks, or, town versus town PvP.

now, i found the posse idea a bit intriguing, but a lot of problems were found in both ideas, the second idea having the most obvious ones.

there was eventually a compromise of sorts, so now we have adventures, and they've been around quite awhile.

I understand your confusion, but if you read the original post, this idea has NOTHING to do with multi-player options. he suggested a world for multi-accounts, where one player would control more than one character. unfortunately, the OP used the wrong word.

DeletedUser26820

If having a second toon on the same world is about not being able to get crafted products, revisit a topic that has already been suggested that makes a lot more sense: get to L700 in a crafting guild, be allowed to select a second crafting profession, learn it just like the first from ground zero, while being able to retain the recipes leaned and whatnot from your first guild.

Reactions here haven't been rude. They've been appropriate to a silly suggestion.

Have a second or even third toon on the same server and have to pay twice the nuggets for anything he does?

No thanks. That's not rude.

MFRavenhawk

Suggesting a special world that would violate on its face one of the basic rules of InnoGames and the West (multi-accounting) would never fly.

Something I would propose though, if a new world were to be created, is one designed primarily (though not necessarily exclusively) for migration.

The idea being, too many folks complain about something on existing worlds...too few players, boring fort fights, lack of competitive duels, etc. Folks are also complaining about how quickly new worlds go stale since you will always have your power players that dominate with nuggets and 'ruin it' for everyone else. There are those who are opposed to migration since current methods force them to choose between avatars, and move one to what they view as a still dying world. And with the differences in some worlds' settings, migrates may either have an unfair advantage, or be forced to play catch-up to existing players.

A world designed expressly to migrate into, allowing a player to choose what avi to move over without forcing them to delete an existing avi, all players joining having the option to go against the best players from all the worlds on a relatively 'equal' field (straight newcomers would join aware of what they face, so a world full of power players wouldn't/shouldn't be a surprise).

It might not be a perfect solution, but it does help address a few concerns players have for various reasons....that just might breathe life back into the West, if only on a single world.

DeletedUser8807

This is hilarious...paying nuggets to break the rules ha so silly hell you may as well try and introduce a world with modern technology...something like the modern west, but steam punk style with cars instead of horses and steam powered crafting such as a work bench for modifications for your weapons or towns a giant spider that has cannons that has a crazy evil captain with metal spider legs sitting in a wheelchair...oops im going off on an old will smith thing though i would like to use the town funds for something other than lvling a church when everything else is build to max

Last edited by a moderator: