Halloween event 2016

asdf124

Can you please let us bribe using bonds??????

Edit:

I love that adventures now give up to 250 flowers(5 times what it used to be!)

Last edited:

DeletedUser36192

anyone know what the additional bond prizes are for receiving additional flowers?
  • "After all rewards are obtained, additional hearts can be traded for bond items." - from valentines one
just assuming the same would stand for this event?

DeletedUser34781

event is a disgrace ,50 gold to bribe..then 100.awful shambles and never gonna get what you want. im happy to spend gold but not like this. very unhappy.sticking to free.

DeletedUser34781

what a sorry excuse for tombola type event. i said ok i'll give a few nuggets. my word is it biased away from players. what did i get for my 850 nuggets.. rubbish. death chest containing a tepozitopilli from aztecan set and dancer castenets. just awful.then they have the cheek to have a button to swap your "amazing reward" for yet another 400 nuggets. for all those like me tempted to try. DON'T.

seems like someone at inno wants to head away on a nice sun holiday :p

DeletedUser15368

dU2q1Vo.png

DeletedUser12669

event is a disgrace ,50 gold to bribe..then 100.awful shambles and never gonna get what you want. im happy to spend gold but not like this. very unhappy.sticking to free.
if i remeber right you used to be able to bribe with the flowers not this disgaceful nugget fest

DeletedUser15368

don't forget to add in the 50 gold bribe scam going ,when you fail the first after the 25 gold start!
> Implying you ever get past the first one

if i remeber right you used to be able to bribe with the flowers not this disgaceful nugget fest
You used to be able to bribe with bonds, but too many players complained last year that they didn't have any bonds left at Xmas.

asdf124

You used to be able to bribe with bonds, but too many players complained last year that they didn't have any bonds left at Xmas.
That isn't accurate, only plays were available using bonds/flowers. Why was that a problem?

Simply put, you have a very low chance of getting something useful no matter how many plays unless your insanely lucky if you don't use nuggets.

Bribing should include ability to get past the death not just be able to play the card game!

So both of you are misleading.

DeletedUser34781

are you serious...all my 3 worlds yesterday didnt make it passed lvl 1 with 6 goes total. same day before.

DeletedUser15368

That isn't accurate, only plays were available using bonds/flowers.
ahh right yes, you could start a new round, but not bribe, I member. Usually I've quit or gone on VM by this point in the end-of-year Tombolafest, my bad.

DeletedUser

What is in Tom Sawyer's bundle and any idea what can be found in Death's chest?

DeletedUser37451

I want to talk about the flower collecting levels and how unobtainable they are. I've really tried to get to the Skeleton box this year. I mean really tried.
Yes, the target of 180.000 flowers is much too high for the normal players but Inno isn't listening to the players since the start of such events (at most of the events it is a similar unrealistic goal). Inno wants you to buy nuggets.

Has anyone who isn't a coiner actually made it to the Skeleton box.
I already made it 2 days ago and I'm not purchasing any nuggets. It isn't a secret how you can make it to the the final stage of such events: You have to use automatisation and regeneration PA during the whole event, let your char working 24h/7d to collect flowers and using a lot of regeneration buffs. The PA can be bought by collection the login bonus nuggets and save them for the events.

DeletedUser34781

like the previous post..i use the automation and job 24/7 to get it yesterday with a few days to spare.and that was with the Halloween ,wright quests slowing me down. it's not too difficult.

asdf124

Calm down, it is just a suggestion.....

Oh olchain, this is a thread to discuss this event, so if you have anything to discuss. Please let us know what.

You and everyone else have choices as pankreas pointed out.

I for one have gained the new set with 4 days spared.

DeletedUser37451

I don't think that it would be fair (or that it would make much sense) if just by building the town you would be able to reach 180k flowers.
Well, indeed, it is possible gain to the 180.000 flowers by building only (24h/7d as with other jobs too) in combination with the flower pots. Building brings a little less flowers than other jobs but it is still enough.

I think the main problem of Olchainbloolightnin is more the effective use of buffs. And at this point I totally agree with Pankreas, it is just a question of priorities.