Count to 00,000

Apelatia

I'll attempt to do at least one tomorrow. I've yet to decide which. I'm enjoying the developments in Sentinels right now for sure.

DeletedUser31931

I mean, we kinda already knew that Stiorra was Isolla. Except Ben didn't. Mark did. (Also, I like how I've got you calling him Mark as well. His name will never die Regal, his name will never die)

Apelatia

That's true enough, but she had yet to appear fully in the RP, so for me it was a reveal. I missed this - Regal covering up a dark past? ^^

Deleted User - 819397

Drake/Mark didn't want to be recognized. At this point I use his two names more or less interchangeably though.

DeletedUser31931

The other thought I've been having is: If I put a part of me into every character I write (and most people do), what part does Rosemary have?

Apelatia

Perhaps that part will become clearer as she is developed as a character... Not so much an outward-facing expression of you, but something less obvious?

DeletedUser31931

I mean, she does share some of my obsessive tendencies, but that alone is a fairly tenuous link. I guess we'll see as the RP progresses.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, I need to actually read Kauria, but binge-watching anime just gets so addictive.

I really should fix this anime problem.

asdf124

Yeah me too...... But it involves too much things that a lazy person shouldn't do....

Palindrome even though it isn't the holiest one.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser31931

Where is the respect for the holy Palindrome Asdf?!

Also, the things I have planned would cure Dubble of his laziness asdf.

Deleted User - 819397

See, I enjoy binge watching things at times, but after a while it just gets repetitive to the point I just need to do something else. So for example, I can binge an anime in a day or two assuming it's ~24 episodes, but after that I need a break before I feel like watching something else. Read, write, play some games...just something different.