Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

The saving feature is kinda cool... unless you already write all of your posts in a word document anyway and just copy paste them over. (I get that's not as much an option on mobile but still, I do it on laptop).

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I still use the Word app on my phone. So that saving feature is kinda useless to me.

DeletedUser31931

And I tend to avoid writing posts on mobile simply by the nature of how I operate.

DeletedUser

I read on mobile occasionally but just copy and paste over from word otherwise. Probably the biggest plus point for me is that italics now carry over from word.

DeletedUser31931

Wait, they do?! I still type BB Codes in word out of habit. Finally, I can stop doing that (so that I don't have to correct myself from doing it for actual essays and stuff)!

DeletedUser31931

I mean, I still do if I want to in the post editor as it's quicker and easier at this point than pressing the button so it doesn't affect count posts, but still... CS posts? That's a whole other ballgame.

Deleted User - 819397

...I've been typing the BB Codes out still...they're not uncomfortable for me to type, so why bother jumping through the hoops? Not saying others wouldn't find it useful, but...

DeletedUser31931

It's fine for CS. It's less good when they start turning up in your work essays.

Apelatia

I tend to need brackets in most things I write outside of the forum anyway, so if I were to use them frequently, it wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience!

DeletedUser

Well I'm sorry I don't want to write essays 24/7.

Also I really want to swear a lot at you right now for that post... So expect that tmrw morning.

DeletedUser31931

I tingle with anticipation. Or it might just be a dead foot, not quite sure.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I just add the little code bracket things in post, after I've copied everything over. But I almost always just use the colors so it's not a bother to me really.

DeletedUser31931

Oh, yeah, I'll still probably have to write that for Tiran posts. That said, I don't really use colours to distinguish otherwise in terms of characters. Only in a few select characters. In fact, I can only think of one example of different colour or font for DS and you've not met them yet.