7 year itch

DeletedUser5238

ok the title of this might be a bit of an exaggeration, its been more like 4 years..... i did have an itch for 7 years but the doc gave me a cream for it....... but i digress, ive been away from this game for 4/5 years and im a wee bit disappointed to see that these forums have become a bit of a ghost town

no reason in particular for this thread, just putting some feelers out (the judge says im allowed to as long as i dont actually touch people) and see if theres any old school players still around, just shoot the breeze man, whats been happening? what have i missed? anybody interested in tearing it up TSC style?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

You are correct it has become ghost town. This is from inno policy of not advertising as i was told by sarah from inno pr team will remain the company stance for the future,only adding content from time to time. still some long term players do play but not using the forum. so many other games too choose from with shiny graphics takes away players ..those do not appeal to me . i like simple games.

DeletedUser22685

ok the title of this might be a bit of an exaggeration, its been more like 4 years..... i did have an itch for 7 years but the doc gave me a cream for it....... but i digress, ive been away from this game for 4/5 years and im a wee bit disappointed to see that these forums have become a bit of a ghost town

no reason in particular for this thread, just putting some feelers out (the judge says im allowed to as long as i dont actually touch people) and see if theres any old school players still around, just shoot the breeze man, whats been happening? what have i missed? anybody interested in tearing it up TSC style?
Wow, now here's a name I thought I'd never see again. Good to see you back njub, although you're correct that things have gotten even quieter in the last few years. There are still a few names around in-game that you'll probably recognise though, including one or two who once tore it up TSC style :p

Unfortunately I'm not doing too much these days besides just hanging in there. I really just log in once every day or two and queue travel to a fort battle, which means I'm pretty useless in terms of anything that's been updated within the last two years.

Al35ul

+1 on the forum becoming a ghost town. Most people are using their town forum to communicate so I'm guessing that's why. As for the TSC thing; sounds bloody good to me; I wasn't that active back then, I was just a small little player who spent his time doing quests (although I'm not that active now either)/.Well, to sum it up: I am happy to see that you're back ( we don't know each other since we never spoke but I did see you around in the past) and I'm sure other are more than happy to see that you're back :)!

DeletedUser26820

If you guys want to get a room and spoon for a bit, Motel6 charges $89 a night or DesertBeagle in Briscoe will give you the same for $55.99 with two sheep.

DeletedUser36192

Yeah, in game and forums are both pretty deserted unfortunately :( Pretty sad to see for anyone who played 3-5 years ago at least when no matter when you'd log in there was always some chit-chat going on.