Need a new character in Saloon

• Thread starter DeletedUser35277
  • Start date

DeletedUser35533

+ 1. I was happy to see all the new characters for drama queen quest or class quests. saloon looks very tiny, I would say add at least 2 or 4 new tables and maybe some stairs.They could even be unlockable, like the bigger your town is the more people/daily quests you get.you would not even have to redraw the whole thing, you could just have "trun left" "turn right" buttons that will show us other corners of the room.if that is too much than at least make the temporary new faces permanent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36192

+ 1. I was happy to see all the new characters for drama queen quest or class quests. saloon looks very tiny, I would say add at least 2 or 4 new tables and maybe some stairs.They could even be unlockable, like the bigger your town is the more people/daily quests you get.you would not even have to redraw the whole thing, you could just have "trun left" "turn right" buttons that will show us other corners of the room.if that is too much than at least make the temporary new faces permanent

That would be awesome! Total +1 from me!

DeletedUser38371

+1 from me, we need new quests, and the Saloon is a bit too small. Maybe make it bigger and add another quest giver or two.