Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

Well, as far as CS is concerned:
Zem's on vacation for a month
Johann's deployed and without Internet
Apel's been too busy to post
And you're on vacation as well

Leaves us with just Autumn and me, seeing as Dubble is currently only involved with DS and that's on hiatus due to Zem's absence. We're trying to make due though...plot advancement is important too...

DeletedUser28032

Just think of it as being a chance for the two of you to catch up without fear of getting an update within 24 hours. Besides I'll be back by the weekend

Deleted User - 819397

Fear of a quick turnaround? Braet, I love quick turnarounds. Autumn, Apel, and Zem csn all attest I get grumpy when CS gets too quiet...

DeletedUser28032

Well...yeah...I get a little miffed when CS gets quiet but it can get a little frustrating when you're behind and everyone responds within a few hours of me posting before I've had chance to respond in anything else

Deleted User - 819397

Hehe, I can claim partial credit on that happening...some posts I need to chew on for a bit, others I know exactly what I want to do right away, and I get it out so that I don't forget. Had a couple times where I waited on an idea and the post didn't turn out as I'd hoped...

DeletedUser31931

Well this lodge has wifi so I might be able to force out a Tiran post tonight. We shall see... I'm here for tonight and tomorrow night though.

DeletedUser31931

Braet, no complaining about having nothing to do when you still have yet to update Sentinels. We're all away on holiday, so now is your chance. My excuse for Irulia is that I'm busy rhino watching, what's yours for Sentinels?

Last edited by a moderator: