Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Minor spoilers for about halfway through the first episode: A character wakes up in a room (this is the only discrepancy) with her hands covered in blood and a dead body in the room with her for her to be instantly found. Cough Zani Cough?

DeletedUser28032

Again I hate to kill what is sounding like a pretty good theory but...I got the idea for framing Zani from season 1 of Mad Dogs ;)

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Well, that's also a very good theory. We'll have to set up a forum to properly debate the merits of both theories and eventually determine once and for all which one is the correct theory.

DeletedUser28032

Wait a minute, so I've now got to debate and prove the theory as to how I came up with a plot idea?...hmm...seems legit

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Who knows, you may be wrong. It's possible that you are misguided in your source of inspiration. You may have gotten it all wrong. Besides, who knows you better then a bunch of people on an internet forum?

DeletedUser28032

That's a very good point Johann let the random debate about what it was that I did commence!

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I would like to open the debate by suggesting the theory that Braeto based the situation off of the secret script for episode 4 of Gunsmith Cats, titled Blood in the Gutters. Rally is discovered in a back alley by Minnie covered in blood and white knuckle gripping her trusty CZ-75. At her feet is the bloody and mangled corpse of Bill Collins. Rally claims she has no memory of what really happened, and Minnie has only a minuteish to decide whether to help Rally clear her name, or delay her escape until the ATF and Chicago Police can collect their main suspect.

DeletedUser31931

OBJECTION! That theory is clearly inferior to this theory: Phoenix Wright Justice For All: Turnabout Reunion. Phoenix bursts into a room after hearing a gunshot to find Maya Fey, mid-spirit channelling, covered in blood holding the murder weapon itself. (He then ultimately clears her name, that's a good case)

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I reject your reality and substitute my own. In an unaired episode of Mythbusters season 3, a myth was postulated that someone who vehemently denied murdering someone else could be acquitted of all charges. In this episode, Scottie Chapman, original member of the Mythbusters build team, was found murdered in an alleyway. Grant Imahara, at the time a part time consultant, was found nearby, piloting a robot designed to test the force of human punches. Its robotic fist was found covered in blood. It was later proven that the robot had gained sentience when it attempted to murder Kari Byron. As thanks for his help Jamie Hyneman invited Grant to take Scottie's place, starting on season 4. That was a good episode. Also proved that frogs could be floated by strong winds for several miles and then caused to fall from the sky during particularly nasty thunderstorms.

DeletedUser36559

In one of the mythbusters episode they put mice near elephants and the elephants started backing away, no-one knows for certain why elephants are scared of mice maybe its the fear of mice climbing up to their trunks or something.

DeletedUser31931

I really enjoy writing Kauria posts, perhaps too much. I always end up spending about an hour plus on them because I'm writing about some weird lore aspect (like this most recent post). I may have sat down at some point and figured out how to make the language slightly more fleshed out but I'm not very good at that sort of thing so it probably won't be great. I do need to put out Irulia posts and DS posts as well so god help me when it comes to that.