Howdah Pistol Upgrade

DeletedUser

Since there is no upgrade for the howdah ... maybe the admins can update the stats that will be great ... at the time it was a ultimate weapons now its just a collectors item if admins can look into it im sure it will make a lot of players happy :)

DeletedUser31908

I totally support this idea.Howdah was once the best weapon in game and now people be like "I am gonna give you a doolin hat for it"

My personal opinion is that either it should be made upgradeable.
The reason is that-
1) It wont affect the game in any possible negative way
2)whats the problem in doing it
3)it is meant to be the best,even if we have to pay millions of ingame cash for it

or else its stats be increased,it would make the players more than happy and then there wont be a gun like a level 3 colt dragoon(costs only 405k and gives damage better than howdah) challenging its supremacy.C'mon man its a howdah and its meant to be the best from the start and you give every player a gun with ultimate power at the price of a belt :/ ?

At last i would say....If you have any doubts about the condition that none of the players would be able to get 3 howdah's for upgrading....
"I HAVE 2 HOWDAHS IN BRISCOE" And will get another soon,if you make it upgradeable.

Please do look into it....Thank you

DeletedUser33721

This is idea is very good, because there is no upgrade on howdah and golden tomahawk many of the users are discriminated.

I totally support this great idea. +1

DeletedUser31908

What is the problem in making it upgradeable? When all other weapons have the liberty to get upgraded why not howdah? Someone said its an old thing.....if you remember about an year ago before upgrades came up,everyone was mad after howdah.No other weapon could match its power.Why not again give it that power? We have had it before we can again make it upgradeable or else improve its stats.

If you'd ask me to bend on my knees i'd do that to make howdah upgradeable ;)
So its a request,if other gear hasgot upgrade system,even howdah should have it or else if possible its stats increased.Thank you.

DeletedUser33353

What is the problem in making it upgradeable? When all other weapons have the liberty to get upgraded why not howdah? Someone said its an old thing.....if you remember about an year ago before upgrades came up,everyone was mad after howdah.No other weapon could match its power.Why not again give it that power? We have had it before we can again make it upgradeable or else improve its stats.

If you'd ask me to bend on my knees i'd do that to make howdah upgradeable ;)
So its a request,if other gear hasgot upgrade system,even howdah should have it or else if possible its stats increased.Thank you.

Oh, I am not arguing your request....ever since Inno has decided to do this upgrade snafu I have always thought that everything should be able to be upgraded. But this issue was brought up before, so I doubt that it will happen.

DeletedUser31908

OK,i understand this issue might have been bought up before also (Although i searched for it and did not get any threads).

If any of the developers are really reading this forum,i request you to tell me what is the problem in making it upgradeable?

There are better weapons than it for like 4m or so.
if you can give players such powerful weps for such a petty amount (compared to the damage they make) why not make even howdah upgradeable or else increase its stats(Damage).

DeletedUser36559

The thing is Howdah or GT only need a single upgrade to level 1 to become more powerful than tombola event guns, this will cause an uproar from those with event guns since they will have been treated unfairly.

DeletedUser33353

The thing is Howdah or GT only need a single upgrade to level 1 to become more powerful than tombola event guns, this will cause an uproar from those with event guns since they will have been treated unfairly.

More powerful only as far as damage goes......there are no bonuses associated with that weapon, making the event weapons still better.
As always, just my opinion.

DeletedUser31908

More powerful only as far as damage goes......there are no bonuses associated with that weapon, making the event weapons still better.
As always, just my opinion.

Thank you Kidd for supporting the cause :)

Like he just said....a single upgrade might give howdah and GT more damage than the event guns,but at the same time they have massive skills and bonuses which howdah simply does not and we are not even asking for it.Howdah is meant for damage not for skill bonuses.

If inno would have been so kind to the event winners why would it have introduced this? a level 5 precise colt navy Revolver...costs 4.7 Millionhttp://prntscr.com/9mlwrt

Even if howdah is upgraded according to normal rules of upgradation.It would have 120-220 damage.

Its upper limit is still lower than that of this- a level 5 precise colt dragoon....costs 4.09 Million http://prntscr.com/9mm04i

So if it is about giving Howdah a Damage rise or else making it upgradeable...Please do consider one thing-Getting 3 Howdah is not that easy.It costs somewhere around 12-15m for getting 3 howdahs.After that it wont even have the damage equivalent to a level 5 weapon which roughly costs 4m and still would be better than a level 1 howdah.

So Please consider this proposal and if you have any issues regarding this write them here and we'll try to solve em in possible.

Snr Sarg

It's a no from me.

Howdahs are, and are meant to be, rare - losing two of them just so one person can upgrade to one slightly better is a no-no for me.

Perhaps an upgrade in stats is called for, but I'd rather more people had the opportunity to get them, otherwise it'll carry on being the rich players hoarding all the good stuff to the detriment of the game.

DeletedUser36098

this is a none starter as already stated and I vote no as well. I have never had a howdah and whilst I have been offered a golden tomahawk I turned it down on the grounds I could not afford it and I have better weapons anyway.

leave it as it is and move on.

DeletedUser

leave it as it is because you dont a howdah...? as you said you can get better items then a howdah .. the only thing we want is to make some changes on the items stats or make it upgradeble please dont hate

DeletedUser36979

People still beating this dead horse? :eek:

If Howdah and Golden Tomahawk are improved to again be the best damage weapons, I want all event winner weapons upgraded too, to all become the best... those cost real money to get, and are usually surpassed about 3 months later with next event. Howdah and GT have had their time, which was a lot longer than 3 months. If you want to be the best dueler, buy new stuff ;) InnoGreed would prefer you do that with nuggets :laugh:

DeletedUser

i did spend nuggets to get a howdah and so do most players you dont see players saveing up 2000 bonds for chests but they buy 2000 nuggets for it.. its easy to save up 50-60-70 bonds for events

DeletedUser31908

Hello all,We need some good reasons why you people dont want howdah to get a stat upgrade or else making it upgradeable.

Please dont rubbish this idea by saying that you don't own one and thus you don't want it to be upgradeable or with more stats.

I came across a person saying that this idea would make howdah the best weapon.If you view my previous post on this thread you would see the links i have added there to show that even after upgrading a howdah it wont be the best and there would be better weapons out there.

About rich people gaining from this- The West as a game has always supported the rich people,almost everything in the game can be bought with nuggets.So it was never about rich players.
I am A Pure Non-Prem player and have not bought a single nugget till date.
If it is possible for me to get 2 howdahs i think many others can get it.

Now if anybody really has some legitimate concerns,Please do list them out here.