International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser20054

I think Twista said already that they are thinking about giving the option of livestreaming the event. Let's hope they can do it :)

DeletedUser36559

Haven't got an invitation yet but if they have already chosen the 150 peeps best of luck, I'll cheer you guys on livestream!

DeletedUser26820

I know Monday was a federal holiday here in the states, Veteran's Day, but I'm still anxiously standing by my mailbox and Kidd's golf clubs are starting to get a bit heavy.... ahem.

DeletedUser13768

People that didn't make it on the list may be selected to fill other worlds or is it over?
Not cool leaving a 150 lvl player like me out of the event over low lvl players :S

DeletedUser37792

Where is the 'list' to be found?

Congratz to all who made it! Make us proud!

DeletedUser33353

I know Monday was a federal holiday here in the states, Veteran's Day, but I'm still anxiously standing by my mailbox and Kidd's golf clubs are starting to get a bit heavy.... ahem.

deiben, I will be needing my nine iron on this shot I believe...be a good chap and bring it here. ;)

Grats to all that made the team, and never fear....I hear a rumor of another way for people to participate in this event.

DeletedUser32797

Oh Wow !!!!

Thanks for the invite - hope to do well and glad to fight those who have been in my sites.:)

DeletedUser

What where the criteria used?

I have regularly beaten ALL player in Briscoe for top damage. Yes, even the top premium duelers, or at least been in the top 3. Doing an average of 800+ dmg pr hit, and you decide you have no use for me?

If I go all tank, i'll be one the most powerful tanks, and if i optimize for damage i will be one of the top damage dudes in the game, better than 80% of the prem duelers.

And the decision is to put me on the bench?? Sorry, not even on the bench, but as a spectator.... What are the criteria for making such decisions?

i have always been a team player, and i play to win... there is a reason i have held top spots for almost anything in Briscoe the last two years after coming back after a long break...

Please explain your reasoning and help me understand where i went wrong in fort fighting. Clearly i have some improvement to learn.

-xq

DeletedUser

Can I confirm if it is my Arizona adventurer that has been selected over my Colorado dueller please?

gunner86

gunner86, you do not have permission to access this page.

i dont have permission yet to post in thread for selected players :hmf:

DeletedUser

Hope things got sorted out based on HP only, seeing the huge numbers of soldiers and advents got in, goodluck everyone.

55 rounds might not be enough without pure leadership duelers to decide win/loss. Most of the battles might end up in tie or else some of the shortlisted duelers go for leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35780

It does not matter considering the attributes and points are reset. But nobody had the curiosity to look at the number of battles online / offline?