Bonds...?

• Thread starter DeletedUser35003
  • Start date

Apelatia

There is currently an issue present where if a player has the small flower pot from the previous year still present in their inventory, then the flower pot rewarded from this year decides to disappear of its own accord without a trace. We are currently looking into this issue, and the developers have also been notified about it.

DeletedUser

well, They fixed this. I burned through thousands of bonds on all worlds on this tombola.

DeletedUser35003

no bond rewards for going over the top level of flower rewards this year?
i didnt see it mentioned anywhere.... but didnt see it specifically negated anywhere either...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is that really true whoiswho???

That is a bad and immoral move by Inno if it is true, which I still hope it isn't. There has been established precedence in earlier years in this tombola so all players who has been here for a while would expect it to be true also this year, unless specifically mentioned.

Could someone from the team please confirm if this is true, and if so please ask Inno to correct their mistake asap? It must be a mistake, right? Inno wouldn't consciously deceive players would they?

-xq

PS: If it turns out whoiswho is wrong, please disregard this post. DS

DeletedUser1121

You assume you get something while it isn't stated anywhere but base your conclusion that you have a right to get it based on the fact that you got it last year?

And you think you actually have the right to get it? Regardless if it is the case or not, you can hardly call it immoral. You better get of your moral high horse and see the fact that this is a game driven by a company and always subject to change.

If they see no need anymore for this compensation or think it is better to compensate it in another way, they are free to do so without you claiming the precedent of previous years.

DeletedUser29831

Precedence is in fact a strong legal term, but never mind. If someone without the need to get on their own high horse could answer whoiswho's question, that would be great. If it is true, I will just file it under Inno's continuing lack of respect for their players. Of course they can change whatever they want, but some information about it would be nice. I wouldn't have bothered with buying a flower pot if I had knew there was no bond reward at the end.

DeletedUser22685

The bond reward is indeed still available (50 bonds for every 5000 flowers earned beyond 180,000). I'm not sure why somebody would assume that the developers had gone to the effort of removing a feature from a tombola which has been recycled exactly from last year's version just because it wasn't explicitly mentioned in the announcement, not to mention posting about it in a manner which encourages others to believe that this is the case. A point does exist where you can look too hard for something to complain about. As if this thread wasn't already a prime example of that right from the first post, we're truly scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

DeletedUser35003

It was phrased as a question in my post. Now I have to assume things and I am chastised for clarifying?

DeletedUser22685

It was phrased as a question in my post. Now I have to assume things and I am chastised for clarifying?

If anything, your question was already in the form of an assumption. Regardless, if that was a chastisement, it was more brought about by the recent string of posts without much in the way of positive vibes.

DeletedUser35003

An assumption would be that the reward is still active this year, given that it was not stated anywhere (i.e. lack of proof).....

as·sump·tion
noun

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

DeletedUser22685

Assumptions apply just as well in either direction. Anyway, I'm not going to argue about definitions and this is off topic enough already. All my original post meant was that if something isn't mentioned, it's more logical to assume that it'll be the same as it was previously.

But as I said, the bond rewards do still exist. That's all that matters.

DeletedUser26820

You're only digging a deeper hole, whos...

An assumption that anything is the same, exact anything because it existed before, regardless of "stated anywhere" or clarification, is a failed assumption in a dynamic environment.

You can make that assumption in a vacuum, ceteribis paribus, latin for "everything being equal".

But any attempt to make that assumption here, you fail.
We don't play this game in a vacuum. There are dynamics and things change.
The game itself changes as do all the participants within it.

When you can accept change being a CONSTANT of this game, maybe you can stop whining about bonds being a part of it.

I love bonds. I'll take more of them.

But I do have to ask a question in regards to Desi's response to xqr's post.....

Is the Moral High Horse a new riding animal in the game or do I just need to mount xqr and spur him for all the morality I can get?

DeletedUser

You assume you get something while it isn't stated anywhere but base your conclusion that you have a right to get it based on the fact that you got it last year?

And you think you actually have the right to get it? Regardless if it is the case or not, you can hardly call it immoral. You better get of your moral high horse and see the fact that this is a game driven by a company and always subject to change.

If they see no need anymore for this compensation or think it is better to compensate it in another way, they are free to do so without you claiming the precedent of previous years.

Not without informing people that they change the rules and revenues of an event that they themselves marketed under the same name, and in any other sense seem to be exactly as previous years. Then people also expect it to be the same at later stages, and therefore might choose to spend money on buying the products offered exactly because they expect these benefits to be present.
When it is not informed, it is hard to do a simple business case to show what's the best choice for a player (or as you would call it, a customer of the game company)

Anyway, since whoiswho was wrong and the subject as such isn't relevant anymore this would turn into a theoretical discussion and just a waste of time so i'll leave it at that unless i can get that "High Moral Horse" as a riding animal in the game with a speed of 10 times a fully upgraded Yuma...