Idea : Fort Battles Revived :P

DeletedUser30814

Today I want to propose something, something that I think would rekindle the desire to play for many players, would bring back many old players as a result would automatically increase the activity and gains for those at InnoGames, I would like to promote this idea and everything related to it. :)

Lately we've had problems with forts, old times were five battles per daily and never stopped, now it's one at two days and there are 15 vs 10 teams and in this situation are many servers (beta included) :mad: ... For many players the fort battles were the main reason for liking this game. Just even before I write this ticket, I talked to a player who invested several thousand euro in the game, he tells me ... :eek: I left stared after I asked him, his answer was = >>> 'BOREDOM' :confused: .Then i asked him what would you bring back enthusiasm for this game? He replied, BATTLES ;) , another kind of reward, the activity at fort battles would make me to come back and that's how i got this idea .And let's be serious , we all know that many players would return, and many would resume its financial support for Inno, not just about those who don't use nuggets, it's about all categories of players (Play For Fun. :up: )

This message could sound like an absurd requirement ,too new ,too different , but it is necessary for reviving this game ... and many, many players agree with this! ;)

* The main need is changing rewards after battles, 4.5k xp that is not enough to all intents and purposes. :up:

* In the past the maximum level had about 1.7kk maximum cumulative xp for level 120 (4.5k xp was received in a battle ,maximum xp) nowadays the maximum level (150) require approx. 23kk xp (approx. 14 times more than lvl 120 :confused: ) ... so it could grow, but it's not that, it's something that should be attractive to all players.

So my proposal is about the way of reward to be changed, so I tried to make a balanced one for all kinds of classes : :D

For adventurers :
100 XP for 1 dodged shot (if it increases the activity the adventurers would reach 100 dodged shots easily, so they would get 10k xp).
1 XP for 1 damage (let's say that on average an adventurer give 7.5K-10K damage).
= >>> Adventurers would get a total of approx. 20k xp per battle, I think that's something attractive ... :)

For duelists:
1 XP for 1 damage (if duelist job is to give damage there to receive their winnings)
= >>> Duelists would get an various XP version if they have a good day it will be a nice xp, but that does not favor or disadvantage to other classes and the other classes that may have good days and bad days ... :)

For workers :
200 XP for 1 landed shot (to say that the good days are averaging 35 shots would come about 7k xp, no more but no less)
1 XP for 1 damage (as the adventurer with an average of about 10k damage, so that much for a good day)
= >>> Workers, a little disadvantaged class so far, can keep up with the other classes, I think that's a very good and balanced reward... :)

For soldiers:
150 XP for 1 dodged shot (I know that soldiers can dodge as well as adventurers, but in general they use as a build full hp, so it's worth a raise of XP because they do not hit as well as adventurers does )
1 XP for 1 damage
= >>> There's always the problem, why full hp, I want to make damage ... as a soldier or even other classes, now it's no longer a problem, because a soldier with full hp would win very good xp ... :)

UPB does not have to disappear :no: , it can be provided as now, is not affected by this idea, they should not missing ! :up:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All these are suggestions above can be changed as well, I'm just a player, I try something good for everyone, not can be 100% effective and to please everybody, but would increase the activity drastically, and it's what hundreds of people agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up: .

Until now there were only advantages for us , the players are a source of income at those from Inno , may not suit everyone what you will see below, but do not forget they support us, they are the ones who invest in the game, and should not be something that would make the difference between a 'nugget' player and 'non-nugget' player and even if it be one, would be a little one , and I do not think anybody would be upset, and once you offer something in addition to others , it's normal to be a little more 'special'. :dastardly:

PS! for all, i'm not a 'nugget' player :( , do not think that i claim the 'nugget' players, i'm claiming all West's players, or at least I try! :D

-Inno could introduce new usable items in shop, not many, 1 for each class. :up:
* Duelist (something like a bayonet for a + 100-100 damage) price 25 nuggets (only nuggets! otherwise Inno do not win anything if we can buy them with OUP). :)
* Adventurers (something usable which can provide 100 hiding/stamina/hp ) 100 Hide or other skill, even hp, seem much, but it is not, it is just perfect and worth 25 nuggets. :)
* Soldiers (can get the same thing as adventurers, or something different, I can't find something suitable because it do not come into mind :D ). :)
* Workers (can receive once in 5 rounds or so to have two shots instead of one, something like "Double barrel gun" ... but just 10 shots maximum to be like, or something close). ;)

All these things used for just a battle, and bought only with nuggets!

For a surplus of income for those at Inno could be something like a potion in the shop (it cost 200 nuggets let's say) and provide 10% battles xp for 14 days (or 100 nuggets for 7 days) ... if you buy the potion you need battles and the battles would increase their activity. :up:

All these things would withhold hundreds of players to leave the game, and would return hundreds, as I said, even the people who invested thousands of euro, would remain only for some beautiful fights and others would come back !!! :up: :up: :up:

Everything I wrote above are some ideas that can be processed, discussed with many players by me, many agreed,i don't know if there could be something wrong with that, my idea isn't PERFECT, but I have some ideas, a beginning of the past!!! :cool:

PS! Please excuse me if there are some mistakes in my spelling or gramatical side :lol: , english isn't a native language for me. :lol:

Bonnie Lassie

For adventurers :
100 XP for 1 dodged shot (if it increases the activity the adventurers would reach 100 dodged shots easily, so they would get 10k xp)

Adventurers don't get a lot of dodges, because they can ghost after they take 2 hits. A non-premium adventurer would be likely to get more dodges than one who was premium with increased chance of ghosting. My worker character dodges much better than my advent. :)

DeletedUser34315

I like the idea of making fort battles reward more experience most definitely. The special abilities could also be very interesting, but would, imo, need to be more balanced that the specific one you suggest. The exp .rates need adjusting, because duelers would get a lot more experience than any other class. I can do 30k damage, but if an adventurer dodges 100 shots, they will only get half as much EXP, and 30k damage is far more doable. But- the idea itself is great!
Following that same strand, fort battles really should give more hearts/fireworks/flowers/etc during events. Attendance during the tombola events plummets because 1 hour jobs are so far above any other strategy for gaining hearts.

DeletedUser36559

I like the idea but as Gandlalf already said duelers would rake in the maximum xp than any other class, they already have a huge advantage when it comes to bonds in battles. Maybe reduce the XP to 0.5 for 1 damage to make it balanced.

DeletedUser35533

most top FF's are pushing 150 so xp means nothing to them. the idea needs more brevity and structure. 1 battle buff for 25 nugs is as useless as the crafting bags. tying reward so directly to stats may cause some players to disobey orderds for better stats.
classes got picked ages ago and can not be changed, adding more differences would be aggravating.

DeletedUser36192

I like the idea but as Gandlalf already said duelers would rake in the maximum xp than any other class, they already have a huge advantage when it comes to bonds in battles. Maybe reduce the XP to 0.5 for 1 damage to make it balanced.

I was thinking maybe do it according to your level? cause in truth 4.5k xp for a FF is actually not that great of exp for me at level 139 on el dorado. But lets say we revamp it so that we can get a percentage xp, or we can get drops again like exp pots, it makes it a lot more interesting for me. But i for one would love to see the rewards change :)

DeletedUser

Great suggestions. Rewarding more xp for Fort Fights would be a great start to rekindling the fort fighting passions.

I think it needs to go further than that.
- Revamp the way Fort Fights are initiated. Fort Fighting is too time intensive.
- 24 hours after digging the battle takes place. That is too long. Most players can't plan ahead 24 hours for gameplay.
- Forts should NOT be owned by towns or alliances but rather by counties. And they should not be lost when the battle is. Simply add a win/loss record for each fort or county.
- Remove Rank from Fort Fighting. This may have been necessary in the days where 100's were showing up for battles but this is not the case anymore.

This, coupled with the xp changes would make Fort Fighting appealing to all classes and players.

DeletedUser36192

Great suggestions. Rewarding more xp for Fort Fights would be a great start to rekindling the fort fighting passions.

I think it needs to go further than that.
- Revamp the way Fort Fights are initiated. Fort Fighting is too time intensive.
- 24 hours after digging the battle takes place. That is too long. Most players can't plan ahead 24 hours for gameplay.
- Forts should NOT be owned by towns or alliances but rather by counties. And they should not be lost when the battle is. Simply add a win/loss record for each fort or county.
- Remove Rank from Fort Fighting. This may have been necessary in the days where 100's were showing up for battles but this is not the case anymore.

This, coupled with the xp changes would make Fort Fighting appealing to all classes and players.

Why would you remove ranks from Fortfighting? It's still a necessary part of the fortfighting experience. Otherwise it would mess up the forting dynamics.

24hrs is okay but that's why most servers have more than 1 dig a day something like every 6-8 hours.
The owning of forts being moved to counties would be difficult, how would that work. If you could think about a good way to structure that implementation maybe, but i can see lots of issues regarding the county naming, who would construct it (especially with all the required products) and if no one is winning forts towns may not feel as eager to win them/defend them.

DeletedUser35120

Geez, you say that in saloon chats worlds like Colorado or Dakota and you're gonna be beaten up in public. Yea, seriously!

In a medium fort-fight in colorado, you get 120-130 sign ups for 84 spots.. and for dakota, that would be about a 100-105 for 84 spots. I'm not even talking about small fort battles.. you get almost the double amount of people signed up for it's capacity. Big defences in colorado are the same, sometimes 150 to even 160 people get signed up. Dakota on the other hand just manages to fill (on our side at least, but on the other side, they probably get 140 or more). So there's an obvious need of rank. And rank also decides who moves and shoots first and that's a critical factor of the fort-fights.

I don't even know why I'm replying, but couldn't help myself from replying when I see njub-posts like these.

DeletedUser

In the last ff in El Do the numbers were 83-4.
83 on one side 4 on the other.

Something is broken here. Ignoring it does not help.

DeletedUser37168

In that EL D battle all 3 big alliances were part of the same fort so that's why the battle was so one sided. You can check it when you open the headquarters and look for the town members of the fort.