The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser35533

You can view which of your friends is sending you eggs on the Egg log, which you access by clicking on the number of eggs that you have on the counter. That way, you can single out those not sending you eggs, and delete them if you so wish...
checking individually is a waste of time
Personally, I don't see the need to delete any friends. If you're on my friend list, you're there for a reason, not for the sole purpose of sending me eggs.
There are the core friends and event friends. if you are not befriending people you have to drop some cash or miss out on items and spins. the thing is many of the event friends are people who stop playing after 2 weeks or just never bother sending back

DeletedUser36559

I don't have the time to check individually each person and see if they have sent eggs to me or not. A lot of people don't bother sending eggs and it would be nice to have some visual indicator.

DeletedUser35130

i am not sure if some one will se this is impossible no one will read 93 pages how ever i have 2 idea and i hope is something nice by the way i didnt know when to post my idea . maybe it will be good to allow people to buy dollars with nuggets or bonds to transform the bonds / nuggets with cash it will be very good for new players who start this game they can get some cash with the bonds they earn in the begin of game also for the players which they dont know what to do with bonds . second idea is avatar it might bee good for the players to allow to change they avatar generator on game as they want like Lord Lamar in alamogordo i know is available that but most of people cant reach the friendship point for that i hope it other people would be agree with this

DeletedUser35130

i have 2 idea and i hope is something nice by the way i didnt know when to post my idea . maybe it will be good to allow people to buy dollars with nuggets or bonds to transform the bonds / nuggets with cash it will be very good for new players who start this game they can get some cash with the bonds they earn in the begin of game also for the players which they dont know what to do with bonds . second idea is avatar it might bee good for the players to allow to change they avatar generator on game as they want like Lord Lamar in alamogordo i know is available that but most of people cant reach the friendship point for that i hope it other people would be agree with this

DeletedUser36559

i have 2 idea and i hope is something nice by the way i didnt know when to post my idea . maybe it will be good to allow people to buy dollars with nuggets or bonds to transform the bonds / nuggets with cash it will be very good for new players who start this game they can get some cash with the bonds they earn in the begin of game also for the players which they dont know what to do with bonds . second idea is avatar it might bee good for the players to allow to change they avatar generator on game as they want like Lord Lamar in alamogordo i know is available that but most of people cant reach the friendship point for that i hope it other people would be agree with this

Buying dollars with nuggets means this will give new players a huge advantage to the game and also a massive advantage to non-prem players. This won't even the playing field.

DeletedUser35533

by a tombola box,shirt,pants and sell them off for 500k-1m. custom avatars may lead to rule violations

DeletedUser33342

Can we find a solution for this?
I want to do an adventure -> Change clothing
BUT I'm ready for a fortfight -> Deadwood clothes on
Thus changing clothes -> Loss of hp for the battle (3k+)
Buffs is one thing but I don't feel like using HP buffs for this.

asdf124

why do you use dwd set? :p use dalton or bart set :p

DeletedUser36979

That is exactly how Innogames want it... they hope you use nuggets to replenish health :blink: It have become all about the money for them, and they don't really care if they ruin the game in the process any longer :(

DeletedUser35533

lock in adventures. too many people run away from the lobby the second things look bad. (or you know finally make that NPC mode so we are not dependent on real people, since they always fail us)

DeletedUser36192

Is there any possibility of asking for a better melee weapon? Thanks to upgrades a level 4 precise colt dragon has a damage range of 105-224 (714 damage on headshot by Mr. John Holiday) and i'm not sure what melee weapon would be able to reach those sort of numbers.

DeletedUser

How about the ability to give someone a lift? Say you have a REEEEALLY fast mount and a friend has a really slow one, if you happen to be going to the same place, you could give them a lift on your fast mount, rather than wait for maybe another hour while they catch up.

DeletedUser36192

How about the ability to give someone a lift? Say you have a REEEEALLY fast mount and a friend has a really slow one, if you happen to be going to the same place, you could give them a lift on your fast mount, rather than wait for maybe another hour while they catch up.

it's a cool idea, don't think it'd be implemented though.

DeletedUser22685

I doubt anything will be implemented these days that directly opposes an existing premium feature, ie. half waytime.

DeletedUser31908

Totally support it,not everybody can buy nuggs and if we see.......in west friends did travelon the same horse sometimes :p

DeletedUser35533

I doubt anything will be implemented these days that directly opposes an existing premium feature, ie. half waytime.
nah. no one buys halfway time, speed buffs are more common than dirt. I think they just would not want to put in the effort.