The West World Records 6

DeletedUser34315

Here's my definition- something that can be bought in a shop is an item, something found solely on a job is a product.
Also, sorry about lack of updates. RL has been a bit insane.

DeletedUser33342

How kind of you, I love to see people who like to share and not willing to have it all :) And most importantly, doing it with a smile :)

DeletedUser35120

How kind of you, I love to see people who like to share and not willing to have it all :) And most importantly, doing it with a smile :)

Of course, you can have all the records I own, I'll request GG to change the names if possible :D

DeletedUser22685

I can't believe we're even having this discussion with someone who's had an account since 2011. There are so many ways to tell whether something is an item or a product and none of them contradict one another, nor are they open for individual interpretation. If it's in the product tab of the inventory and it's not a recipe, it's a product. If you hover over an item and it says Product below it's name, it's a product. If it can be equipped in the product slot, it's a product. If it's usable (and again not a recipe), it's a product. Raven feathers are clearly products, not items.

DeletedUser17612

still collecting
west-cotton-record.png

rohith4444

Votcarul has hit you for 2928 damage. on rohith4444 in colorado :/ http://prntscr.com/773j13

heard there is a 2968 hit by iron gaurd89 from colorado on someone

i posted cos i didn't see any other high hits posted than that :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser35120

Nope, that's the problem, else I'd have checked via westforts battle code.

DeletedUser35780

Most damage by a player in one month - W 15 - 1188125 - 09.2014

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37191

futurama, they should count a lot more than a screenshot of the battle, since one could check them out in westforts.com.

DeletedUser

futurama, they should count a lot more than a screenshot of the battle, since one could check them out in westforts.com.

yes, but if someone wants to claim a record, then screenshot needs to be provided.