Week 10 bidding is open!

DeletedUser36559

I thought the rules were pretty clear unless people are still getting confused with forum time and real time.

DeletedUser34505

Sorry, I was definitely confused. Forum shows time only, not date, I am in the US, and of course we are for half the day a day earlier than Europe.

Also, 15:00 pm? That just isn't really a time. Its either 3:00 pm or 15:00. Might be good to correct that.

Nisa

Congratulations to the winners of week 10 !

We had some NPCs with no bids this time. After the long meeting Sofaticia, McTubby and Gustav have decided the following :

-They will extend bidding for one more week
- Everyone can bid - including winners of week 9
- Players can only bid on one (1) NPCs with no bid in first round of week 10 .

Bidding closes on 29/03/2015 at 3:00 PM.

Have fun !

Available NPCs :

World 1 :

- Sofaticia
- Gregory McTubby / Gandalf Greyhame/100 k
- Gustav Sickley

World 11:

- Gregory McTubby
- Gustav Sickley- Random Dude - poor dude

World 12 :

- Sofaticia
- Gustav Sickley

Briscoe :

- Gustav Sickley

Dakota:

- Sofaticia
- Gregory McTubby

El Dorado :

- Sofaticia
- Gregory McTubby
- Gustav Sickley

Last edited:

DeletedUser26820

As I had an NPC in Week #9 and now have an opportunity to bid on and win a toon in Week #10, can I please receive confirmation I'll also be able to bid on and win a toon in Week #11....

To be specific, I had Gustav in Briscoe Week #9.
I can currently bid on, and possibly win, Gustav in Briscoe Week #10.
Will bidding on and/or winning Gustav in Briscoe this week prohibit me from bidding on, and possibly winning, either McTubby or Sofa in Briscoe for Week #11?

If it doesn't, great and I'll possibly make a bid on Gustav in Briscoe.
If it does, I'll pass on Gustav this week and wait for Week #11.
So no worries either way...

And good idea, Mod/Host Team, in extending the opportunities to participate another week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

As I had an NPC in Week #9 and now have an opportunity to bid on and win a toon in Week #10, can I please receive confirmation I'll also be able to bid on and win a toon in Week #11....

Yes you can bid and win a toon in Week 11 if you bid now in this extended week.

DeletedUser

I know there is a hoarding characters rule, but can we get a fix to that when/if some of the NPC's receive NO bids and the time limit has expired?... if so tell tubby to get back to work. and I'll take sofa too... and all 3 on El Dorado
Ricktractorbolturd
dakota
2 mil tubbs
Sofa 1 mil

Ricktractorbolturd
El Dorado
1 mil each

With the extended bidding, you are now allowed to bid on any one NPC which was not bid upon in Round 1.

DeletedUser26820

Bidding $250k for Gustav on Briscoe.

And thanks for the quick reply, Nisa :)