Special Items from Premium chests

DeletedUser35321

In this post i am referring to special items that can be obtained from premium chests, specifically on Howdah Pistol, Golden Tomahawk, and Sniper rifle. Many people spent fortune in nuggets and/or in-game money to get these items earlier, and these items will soon be quite worthless because of the new "upgrade" with item levels. I have done some maths, and based on that, spending 1 million $ can make town shop item way stronger and better than those items. So my suggestion is to upgrade these items with damage, or with some skill and attribute points.

Pros: Those items will still be useful and they won't be used just for collectors purpose.

Cons: I don't see any cons here.

DeletedUser36085

100% agree on that... before howdahs and GT were much more powerful when golden sabre/colt, wyatt earp, and grant were best

DeletedUser35533

no. those people have ruled the game long enough. its not like eternaly mastery was promised them during purchase.also 1 million $ is not pocket change for non prem users and its not like upgrading is non prem only. how much in game money people used is even less relevant since most tombola set have become useless upon new tombolas arrival

DeletedUser36085

um if you want to buy a GT or howdah is costs like 3M not 1M smarts

DeletedUser35321

no. those people have ruled the game long enough. its not like eternaly mastery was promised them during purchase.also 1 million $ is not pocket change for non prem users and its not like upgrading is non prem only. how much in game money people used is even less relevant since most tombola set have become useless upon new tombolas arrival
Excuse me please, 1 million $ can be earned in 1 month of working and still being able to attend fort fights and similar. I am saying this because i have had all those special items many times and i am non premium ( read NOT buying boxes with nuggets) player.
That means your point isn't valid.

DeletedUser36979

um if you want to buy a GT or howdah is costs like 3M not 1M smarts

Depends a lot on which server, I've seen them sold for 500k on the market :laugh:

Also, if GT and Howdah is upgraded, then event winner weapons should be upgraded too, they are even rarer, and a more expensive to get. :no:

DeletedUser35321

Depends a lot on which server, I've seen them sold for 500k on the market :laugh:

Also, if GT and Howdah is upgraded, then event winner weapons should be upgraded too, they are even rarer, and a more expensive to get. :no:

Anzian, i didn't mean we upgrade the items to level 1,2,3 or so, i meant they should be added damage and skill points :)

DeletedUser36979

Anzian, i didn't mean we upgrade the items to level 1,2,3 or so, i meant they should be added damage and skill points :)

Call it an overhaul then... still, event winner weapons, would need that too, if GT, Howdah, etc. gets one

DeletedUser36085

there is only one event winner weapon per world o_O and GL getting 3 GTs or howdahs... and who would ever sell those for 500k? i dfont think they would last over an hour on market befor ebought

DeletedUser35321

Call it an overhaul then... still, event winner weapons, would need that too, if GT, Howdah, etc. gets one

Anzi, my point is they shouldn't be 100-200 damage (howdah and GT) but like 120-240, or 110-250, up to mods, and they should carry some SP and AP like +3 AP or +10 of some SP. Event winner weapons already have that , plus they have bonus on labor points, luck, health , FF bonus...

DeletedUser36042

agree that very rare special items like howdah etc must be automaticly improved

DeletedUser36979

Anzi, my point is they shouldn't be 100-200 damage (howdah and GT) but like 120-240, or 110-250, up to mods, and they should carry some SP and AP like +3 AP or +10 of some SP. Event winner weapons already have that , plus they have bonus on labor points, luck, health , FF bonus...

I know, but they are also victims of the item-upgrades, since they are unique, and can't be upgraded, their power compared to other items will decrease rapidly, like it happens for GT and Howdah. You can't overhaul just a few specials and neglect others...

neel shah

Yes, GT and Howdah should be upgradable as they are hard weps to get, and I will be amazed to find even one player having 3x GT or Howdah.

And any which way, Sharp Nickel Tomahawk has same average damage as GT (150) plus it also gives Sp in Toughness, so GT is totally left out in lurch, which I feel is really bad.

And, it wont be hard to code a lvl 1 GT, and lvl 2 GT is beyond the reach of anyone except devs, OFC :D

DeletedUser33955

I think this is a very good idea, I'd like the community management/developers to comment on this.

DeletedUser33342

Same with the golden gun, Suggested before, no improvement so far

DeletedUser35533

Excuse me please, 1 million $ can be earned in 1 month of working and still being able to attend fort fights and similar. I am saying this because i have had all those special items many times and i am non premium ( read NOT buying boxes with nuggets) player.
That means your point isn't valid.
no that means even less people care, since unless you are nugget buyer you are irrelevant.the only argument people make in these cases is that it will make the nugget buyers sad so they won't buy more nuggets. Im not sure what jobs you are doing but I set everyday and still can't make it to 1mill. if you get them non prem then whats your argument? GG is weak now too and so are tons of other items that were hard to get.why these specific items?why should they be made as strong as fully upgraded items?

DeletedUser37168

I don't like that upgrade feature at all, hope it stays in Beta. :p

DeletedUser36559

If GT's and Howdah's were upgradeable they only need to be level 1 to be even more powerful than tombola event winner weapons. The gap between prem and non-prem will increase even more having these 2 specific weapons upgradeable. Let's face it not everyone will upgrade their 243 precise colt navy revolver's to level 5, if they do atleast let them have their money's worth.