Roadmap 2015 Q1

• Thread starter DeletedUser34315
  • Start date

asdf124

I'm assuming there will be some kind of mechanism where the West sends the mail without the player sending it getting to see the other player's email address. Otherwise there will be data protection issues if the West releases player email addresses like that.

I think it could be allowed that a tw email would be used as medium between ingame possible telegrams or posts.

Or as the others stated, it could be like those you've been missed emails as the others have stated.

DeletedUser36085

but if you could combine tombola big time nugget users will beat everyone everytime :p

and could i combine 3 grant's sabres?

DeletedUser35533

to whomever gave me negative reputation saying "Ranting will get you nowhere..." Im not ranting I legit wish to know answers to my questions.I think the stuff I posted has bothered many players and it would be one thing if it was the first month of the release but when its been more than 6 I think its not unreasonable to ask questions. also you say "Ranting will get you nowhere..." please be so kind as to tell me what will get me somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

WEll, let me try to anwer your questions then.

Duel system improvements
I don't like dueling or getting dueled but I do think these changes are good for the game.

Thank you

Item upgrading
I like upgrading but there should be a limit to how far things can be upgraded I don't want to get koed by a rusty gun some madman +ed to 1000.also I don't want upgrading that can fail,please let us stay away from generic money pits and mechanics from facebook games and other generic mmos. or there could be chance of failure but the upgrading would be free, instead 2 out of the 3 items would be destroyed (2 being the weaker ones) that way upgrading would still have a cost and upgrading 40k items would not cost same as upgrading a 100$ item.
You make a lot of assumptions. How do you know there won't be a limit? Why shouldn't there be a risk? If you want something better, you must work for it and the risks should be higher.

Item Shopoptimization
can the town shops be upgraded so that a maxed shop has all the common shop items?
will we know what items will be removed so collectors can buy them in advance? will this optimization include price changes on crafting chill,gear,etc and maybe removal or price change on crafting bags and other items that are clearly not worth their price?
Some of the thngs you mention are already being discussed. Due to the relative early stage we are in, I can't get into any details here.

Adventures optimization
what it needs is different kinds of adventures, the tutorial is fine. it would be nice if devs or the twdb team figured out that set is best for it and gave us a way to pick it out.
TW-DB is no part of InnoGames, you should sent your requests to them. Furthermore, some trail and error will not hurt you.

Players reactivate players
NO. seriously I don't want to be badgering people. is not the referral system enough? how about instead we figure out who is not sending back hearts during events?
If you don't like it, don't use it. You can check hearts by looking at the reports, but that is kinda off topic since it has nothing to do with the roadmap

WHAT ABOUT 2014
what about the railroad and all the other stuff on the 2014 roadmap?
Let me quote from the 2014 roadmap:
As always plans might change, features may be removed or other features will be added during the year

What about quests?
will there be more decorative or useful items for quests?will more quests have clothing requirements so that old shop items are not useless?
New quests are added regularly. Just last year we introduced the main story which was a big quest series. I don't see what is wrong with them.

What about ranking and exp?
the ranking is a joke right now and the only way to get to level 150 is by daily log ins.
You clearly have no clue what you say here.

What about crafting?
so whats up with it?nothing really useful can be crafted and we still can't learn other crafting professions.IMHO its a bad joke that I have to wait for 70 weeks and not miss a single crafting opportunity to get that "crafted X green difficulty" achievements, Im getting there but still. same with the "level by doing X" when you hit 140 no activity would get you enough exp in one day to level by doing it even if you where at 99%.
Without getting into any details, the part of the roadmap that were published is about the first part of the year. If my memory serves me right (and it usually does) there should be something about crafting on it later.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF GAME THIS IS
generally the west works like a long term strategy, you work 3-6 months for some stuff(or so I was told) but these days missing a single event can set you back hard.tombola made even the new 200 items useless in less than a month.Im ok with either but lets pick one type of play or the other. Im not saying I don't like tombola but I don't even have time to get the items before the new one comes along.during last easter I could not even reach the showdown set gun and don't get me started on the day of the dead.I would say Im a very active player so if I can't do it I don't see the majority being able to do it.
This is where the ranting begins.. If you have issues with tombolas or new items, the roadmap is not a place to discuss this. Be assured that i often talk about the issue of new sets coming in regularly. It has our full attention.

are system requirements staying the same?
with all the new achievements like in construction,less duel protection,fort player inactivity and need to jump from one skill set to the other will the reskilling be as hard as it is now or will there be changes?
Not sure if it does. Things might get tweaked from time to time to match the expectations we have for them.

DeletedUser35533

You make a lot of assumptions. How do you know there won't be a limit? Why shouldn't there be a risk? If you want something better, you must work for it and the risks should be higher.
Im not assuming there won't be limit im saying there should be one.it seems like a money sink I have played various other MMOs and have seen various types of enchantments, it mostly seems like a rich players indulgences.since its all in the planing stage its impssible to say anything about how it will be here Im just making a general observation based on my previous experiences in other games and the priorities this game seems to favor.

TW-DB is no part of InnoGames, you should sent your requests to them. Furthermore, some trail and error will not hurt you.
I know TW-DB is not part of inno but I think its likely that someone from TW or some other script maker may read the post.when there are hundreds of items and no real way to gauge effectiveness, that goes out the window.

If you don't like it, don't use it. You can check hearts by looking at the reports, but that is kinda off topic since it has nothing to do with the roadmap
and when people that use it, get some special items and achievements for it, Im sure someone will be there to point out that I should have tried harder.It has been said from day 1 that checking reports is inefficient when dealing with 20 people or more.

Let me quote from the 2014 roadmap:
yeah I reread the whole map before posting.what Im asking is have the plans changed now that its 2015 or are they just delayed.

New quests are added regularly. Just last year we introduced the main story which was a big quest series. I don't see what is wrong with them.
nothing is wrong with them. quests are my favorite part of the game.Im asking if there are more on there way in the near future. also as you said main story series was last year which is more than enough time to clear it at least 3 times.
then enlighten me

This is where the ranting begins.. If you have issues with tombolas or new items, the roadmap is not a place to discuss this. Be assured that i often talk about the issue of new sets coming in regularly. It has our full attention.
I have no issues with either. Im trying to grasp the tempo of the game.at times it feels like Im simultaneously playing on a 1x regular world and 20x speed world the strange part being that its all the same world.

DeletedUser36011

What about ranking and exp?
the ranking is a joke right now and the only way to get to level 150 is by daily log ins.
then enlighten me

You can easily push 50k xp per day without daily log ins by dueling, jobbing means. Some players push 100k+ xp without worry a day. There are ways to do it, if you aren't lazy.

DeletedUser35533

You can easily push 50k xp per day without daily log ins by dueling, jobbing means. Some players push 100k+ xp without worry a day. There are ways to do it, if you aren't lazy.
and you are saying the ranking is determined by effort?to reach 148 you need 1640344 exp.
lets say you are 145 and the other player is 150, you both log in every day and he does nothing else, how hard and how long would you have to work to overtake him?

DeletedUser

The quests need a massive change. Since the jobs are now the weak part of the game, get the quests asking for positive labour points or raise the level of the quests adding products to drop but needing xxx labour points on the jobs. Something like the 3 key but on the center jobs. Like : Order troops with 300 or more positive labour points.

Right now there many people with over 5000 duels and 1150 quests completed. Something impossible to happen when the jobs where not depending on level (at least on a timeframe below 3 years of game)

On the forge, let´s wait to see the sketch. It can be good... or just another part of crafting.

The village shops should get 33% less products for sale, so people would need to buy things from other stores. With so many things, it would make it harder to get everything for the achievements. And the chests really need changes for some time.

asdf124

I believe the 100k exp cannot be done due to dueling being nerfed to dl 450 but that is just my opinion, unless your using a ton of nugs to get more energy/motivation. And if there were a ton of dueling level 450 that is easily outdone by your dueling formula, it would be certainly possible.

DeletedUser36011

I believe the 100k exp cannot be done due to dueling being nerfed to dl 450 but that is just my opinion, unless your using a ton of nugs to get more energy/motivation. And if there were a ton of dueling level 450 that is easily outdone by your dueling formula, it would be certainly possible.

With jobbing it is not hard either. 35% xp is your maximum set up when dueling, same goes for jobbing too. You dont need to nugget to replenish energy or motivation when jobbing, tea and sleeping bags are plenty enough with the odd rose water.

asdf124

With jobbing it is not hard either. 35% xp is your maximum set up when dueling, same goes for jobbing too. You dont need to nugget to replenish energy or motivation when jobbing, tea and sleeping bags are plenty enough with the odd rose water.

I'll check the jobbing route, but it used to be easier by dueling your way if their were those 600+ dueling levels.

DeletedUser

if u wanna draw ppl to the game and to adventures.. remove stuff like a "handfull of dollars"
from the loot chest

when u played 35 adventures to get a chest and it contains 400 dollar.. u pretty much dont play adventures anymore :)

DeletedUser22685

Half of the items from the 2010 and 2011 Roadmaps haven't been implemented. Most people who are familiar with the annual Roadmap releases have learned not to take them too seriously.

DeletedUser35277

Half of the items from the 2010 and 2011 Roadmaps haven't been implemented. Most people who are familiar with the annual Roadmap releases have learned not to take them too seriously.

:eek: So, anything posted as a roadmap , we can expect most of it not to happen? :blink: