Week 9 bidding is now open!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Announcement says that min.bid for Sofa is 150k. So why are you putting lower bids in table?

And this first day bidding is silly. All fat players (like Pty and such) will just bid on last day when they see current status.

DeletedUser8627

Announcement says that min.bid for Sofa is 150k. So why are you putting lower bids in table?

And this first day bidding is silly. All fat players (like Pty and such) will just bid on last day when they see current status.

For the first week in the new layout we have made no limits on the bidding hence why all are set to $0. Next week will resume to the minimum bid as indicated in the announcement.

Players like Pty and such can only bid on one world and on one character. If they do bid and win this week, next week they can't.

So you all have a reasonable chance of getting a character now.

DeletedUser26820

Just one quick clarification please:

Regarding the "Players winning auctions in a specific week may not bid on characters in the following auction, you will be placed on a cool-down list giving others the opportunity to also win characters. In other words, you can only win a character every second auction"

Does that mean that for Week 9 that for myself and PtyLtd, the Week 8 high bidders, are excluded from bidding this week, or are we grandfathered in and this new stipulation begins this week and applies going forward?

I'm inquiring because I do not see "Cool-Down List" in Da Twista's first post above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

@deiben, you can bid this week, the cool-down timer will only be in place on the next auction on those who won characters this week.

DeletedUser26820

@deiben, you can bid this week, the cool-down timer will only be in place on the next auction on those who won characters this week.

That is excellent news, Da Twista. Thank you. :D

In that case, let's go:

deiben, Briscoe, Gustav Sickley, $1M

DeletedUser20297

Chugz, Gustav Sickly, $40,000, Arizona

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36011

Bella V. Colorado Gustav 60k

He is worth so much more than that :p

Not sure if I am allowed to bid this week because of the changing of the rules, although if I can....

PtyLtd Colorado Gustav Sickley 1mil

DeletedUser26820

He is worth so much more than that :p

Not sure if I am allowed to bid this week because of the changing of the rules, although if I can....

PtyLtd Colorado Gustav Sickley 1mil

You can, Pty.
See page 5 as I asked the same question as a Week 8 high bid winner.
The "Cool Down" list will begin with this week's, Week 9, winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.