Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser31931

Oot and aboot

So the lodge that I'm currently staying at has a laptop and enough bandwidth to load this so smiles and fun times for today and tomorrow (West US Time)! I won't post in any of the ones where I've left character notes (and a reminder: IRULIA IS ON HOLD! I HAZ SURPRISES FOR YOU, DO NOT GO PAST THEM! Since that wouldn't be great), however, I will post in Sick One and maybe in Tiran (I'll do Sick One today, Tiran depends on my time tomorrow). I leave the current place I'm at on Thursday and I won't have internet after that though so it's all back in your hands (though I technically didn't really take it out of your hands). Other than that, I'm enjoying myself and looking forward to getting back and resuming posting!

P.S. For anyone wondering about the title, I'm in Canada.

DeletedUser

Hi guys, just to let you know, a couple of nights ago there was a massive thunderstorm here that screwed with my internet provider's servers and the connection lines. Since then I haven't been able to get a connection (right now I'm using my phone) and I don't know when I will have one again. Hopefully it shouldn't be long but I really don't know. So until then I won't be able to post in anything. I can always use my phone if it drags on for a long time or I need to urgently post in something, but typing long posts on my phone isn't ideal. So until, whenever, I won't be active. :-(

Apelatia

That's not so great Tiger... Nature can be very destructive, eh? I hope to see you back with us here as usual soon!

DeletedUser31931

That makes two members of the forum away at the moment then! I hope your internet comes back soon, but in the meanwhile know that there is very nice weather in Canada which makes a change from when we usually go on holiday, whereupon Britain usually has its only few weeks of sun. At least this time we're not getting any sun whatsoever. :D

DeletedUser

I'm back everybody! Turns out the router shorted out during the electrical storm, so upon its' replacement, I can now post again. Which I will try to do today.

DeletedUser31931

Well it seems that everyone is getting lucky at the moment! The place that I'm staying also has Wifi and a computer for me to use so I shall be using that in the mornings and the afternoons if I have the time spare. I will leave my characters with appointed peeps until my return on Friday (I leave the current place on Wed morning and I'll be back in the UK and functioning on Friday) apart from FSL where I think that I should probably do that one myself. Other than that I shall try to post in Tiran and Sick One as well, but since I don't have some of my notes for Irulia and I think that I had a second idea which I liked but I can't quite remember, that'l also stay on hiatus for now.

About Irulia: Seriously, don't post, Sam has not done anything for several pages and he needs to do some things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Zem, is allowing character development while the story on hold really that negative for Irulia? I agree Sam's a bit delayed on acting, but at the same time, not having problem after problem forced on the group, it gives us a bit of time to develop our chars, something I at least kinda need to do after that Ultimate One talk…I'll refrain from posting again if you want, but so long as we don't move the plot forward I don't see what the issue is with a little character development.

Also, on another note, I need at least Braet to post in CoA to move Varus forward again, and Apel, we've discussed that Zain's not moving until such time as you're able to post, so no rush there.

Apelatia

I am in agreement with Regal. The character development is nice, as it's something that I feel that I've been a little behind on during this RP, due to there having been a lot of moving about and action involved... At least allow us to have our characters converse while we travel. I suppose that we could always avoid actually making it to a 'destination', if Sam is that eager to talk...

As for CoA, I realise that I'm holding the entire RP up right now. (It's the only one I've yet to post in to catch up) Being faced head-on with Regal's mountain of text (No joke!) and having the 'no inspiration' feeling coming on just as it was posted didn't help me in my continuation quest... I'll endeavour to post today...

Also, congratulations to Braet for hitting 2000 posts!

DeletedUser28032

oh...thats unfortunate as I was waiting for you, also...I've hit 2000 posts?!

DeletedUser31931

Yeah, check your total post count on the top right of every post.

As for Irulia, I understand and agree about character development, and yeah, but Sam's not there so it's sorta defunct because he can't react or develop in any way and then I have to come up with a reason for him to not be there.

DeletedUser28032

you mean like being really quiet due to the grieving process over the death of his one true love?

DeletedUser31931

I hate it when you're right braet. It's just not fair.

I shall do a post in Irulia shortly, I should be able to have the computer for about an hour or so now, so I shall post in Sick One and then FSL followed by Irulia. If I run out of time then I shall endevour to post in it either later this evening or tomorrow morning, but please bear in mind that the room in which I am staying is a cabin that is about ten minutes walk away from the main building where the computer is, so I can't just pop in quickly and post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

...I did it! I did the impossible. I posted in CoA. I hope that I did Perran justice Zem, and that I did not do or say something totally out-of-character.

Also, in Irulia, Sam could just as well be and be silent, musing over the death of his beloved, as Braet stated.

DeletedUser31931

(OOC: I know this is a repost, don't mind the deletion of the previous post, that was an accident.)

Since jon has gone inactive, am I allowed to use Arthur as an NPC in Irulia?

EDIT: I am now back in the UK and so I shall resume posting for all RPs, I'm a little bit tired as of right now having only got 3ish hours of sleep on the plane so I may not post today.

Apelatia

I would say that it'd be fine to use Arthur as an NPC. Even when Jon did return briefly a few months ago, and joined Ashes, he didn't show any desire to start role-playing Arthur again, unless he contacted you in private, Zem?

So, my vote is that you can use him.

DeletedUser28032

Just as a heads up I am going on holiday for a week starting saturday so depending on Wi-Fi etc I am not going to be around much until I get back

Apelatia

Apologies for my lack of posting these past few days folks. Unfortunately, that's likely to continue for the next week or so, as I am endeavouring to finish an online course today/tomorrow to meet a deadline, and am also caught up in a project on a wikia site that I edit, as well as all the stuff that comes with my real life.

So, don't expect much from me over this next week, though I will attempt to post at some point if I find the time, though it's unlikely.

DeletedUser

Sorry about the lack of activity, I kind of got caught up in my old addiction grand strategy games and burned up most of my free time playing europa universalis 4. I'll try and post soon, I need to see what I missed.

DeletedUser3717

Sorry for lack of activity for about 4 Years, I am trying to get back into this game.

Deleted User - 819397

It's actually been about four and a half years since you left, with sporadic visits since hah …good to see you again Jordon! What've you been up to for essentially the last half decade?