Job injuries

• Thread starter DeletedUser30121
  • Start date

DeletedUser30121

Hello,
I was away for a while and came back recently..
After doing some jobs i have noticed the following,
- If you do a 15sec job you get 330 injuries and if you do the same job 1 hour you get the same injury.
for example:
"Another trapper set his traps in the same area.
You lose 330 health points." this was from 15sec job.
the 330 injury is pretty fie IMAO if i am doing the job for 1 hour but 15sec??
you got to be really kidding!

Now,
What kind of stupidity is this?
Inno has made way too many mistakes to spoil and kill the game and looks like the mission of killing the game still continues....

-joe

DeletedUser36559

The risk of getting hurt in a job is constant regardless of any working times. Working 15 secs or 1 hours will yield the same damage from a job. Different jobs have different damages so increase your labour points for that "330 injury" job.

Ripwise

Same is in any situation, duration of the task doesnt change the outcome of the unfortunate ocurrance. As you figured, it is fixed dmg factor for any duration of a job.

Bring your LPs higher and you wont get dmgd that much.

DeletedUser35968

When you get knocked out by a job, you should be able to duel, just like ko'ed from fort battle.

DeletedUser35968

Yep. I tried to KO a player for the bounty. After two duels, I took 90% of his health. But just before the third duel, he ko'ed by job. And I felt anger towards that "bug".

DeletedUser36559

Another loophole, I got dueled twice by by someone and when I went after him he went townless.

Ripwise

Another loophole, I got dueled twice by by someone and when I went after him he went townless.

Idk about that but if its true it is a big loophole.

Lets stay on topic here since the man asked about job injuries.

DeletedUser35968

Yep. I tried to KO a player for the bounty. After two duels, I took 90% of his health. But just before the third duel, he ko'ed by job. And I felt anger towards that "bug".

Idk about that but if its true it is a big loophole.

Lets stay on topic here since the man asked about job injuries.

I bet he got rid of that bounty by dueling alliance member and for half the money.

Let's come back to Job Injuries:
seems like the questioner is missing..

Red Falcon

Joe, are you trying to 'use' the job to get a 48-hour KO protection? Or do you think the job is causing you to much damage? If it's the former, then try doing a job which has a higher danger percentage. If it's the latter, then as others have stated, gain more labor points by leveling up. If this doesn't work, check the job to find out which clothing is best for this job. If desired, use a work instruction paper, which you can sometimes get from Tombolas or you can buy from the UP shop. Those are especially helpful for those pesky jobs which you don't quite have enough Labor Points to do yet...Cheers!

DeletedUser

The job injuries and the only BASIC thing that can equals the game for everyone.

If you have 100% attributes on strenght and 100% on health, you are a massive fort fighter, so you should get massive damage on jobs that require all the other attributes and skills. (and you will get the same damage on making 15 sec or 10 min or 1h)

That is the only way to let people move there attributes and skills so they can reduce the danger of the jobs, instead of just selecting the only 2 things that are now on the table: be a dueller or a fort fighter.

Quests have be sent to the garbage in the last 2 years. Everyone can make them without any need of thinking or changing something on there character.

You can be a fort fighter or a dueller and still make the 1116 quests that are available in game. You never need to change skills to complete them all. (only on 2 of them you will need to use the 250 instructions from the shop)
So the jobs are just for taking time and get some money and products... nothing more.