100% Joke

DeletedUser

I am sorry but this game is a damn joke! How the hell can you lose a duel to someone 20 levels lower than you NOT ONCE ladies and gents but three bloody times, where`s the help in what you need to duel better NOWHERE, for a game so obsessed with duels (which rarely happened in the west) you would think you would have more help on knowing what you need but i guess thats to hard for inno to do unless you spend money!! I like the game but seriously the duel system is a load of crap - Inno would have you believe a mouse could defeat a lion - it`s bloody pathetic!!

DeletedUser34430

Check your gear, he may be better armed than you are.

DeletedUser36559

This is in the wrong section of the forum but maybe the player has a better skill set and gear set than you. Nowadays the luck factor in dueling is much higher than it used to be so maybe that's why you lost to him.

Red Falcon

Don't let his dueling skills get to you, Micky. Can you tell me what his level is in relation to your level? What about his Dueling Level? What clothes does he have on? Are you challenging him or is it the other way around? What is his Character Class? If he's a dueler or a soldier and you're a worker or an adventurer, then maybe he has had more dueling experience than you. My suggestion: Try buying better clothes, weapons, and a dueling buff and challenge him again. If he still defeats you, then try re-skilling and putting your points into your dueling skills. But before doing this, check and see how much damage you're doing to him, how many times he is hitting you, how much damage he is doing to you, and how many times you are hitting him. If you have this information from those reports, then you can adjust your dueling skills accordingly.

Protasov

I've been "townless" for a while now since I got annoyed when the same player kept dueling me over and over as often as the system allowed, no matter where I was.

I'm a worker, and have little-to-no points invested in dueling. I just like to quest.

To me, its worth the extra money it costs to be townless, just to avoid this jerk. With the money I kept losing to him, its still probably costing me less with the higher deposit fees anyway.

DeletedUser35968

I've been "townless" for a while now since I got annoyed when the same player kept dueling me over and over as often as the system allowed, no matter where I was.

I'm a worker, and have little-to-no points invested in dueling. I just like to quest.

To me, its worth the extra money it costs to be townless, just to avoid this jerk. With the money I kept losing to him, its still probably costing me less with the higher deposit fees anyway.

you can simply passed-out by doing high risk jobs and avoid duels.

when u have 1 or 2 energy, bank the money in account. goto nearest high risk job (eg transport ammunition), assign the job without wearing any gear. in 2 seconds, you will be dead and will have 48-hr protection.

DeletedUser

This is where the new Necklace from the UP shop comes in GREAT. If you have a few Health and a few Energy points, equip the Necklace, do a REALLY dangerous job with no gear at ALL on - except the Necklace, (presuming you are of a high enough LEVEL to do that job. - My favourite is Transporting Ammunition), and just do 15s jobs on the dangerous job until you pass out. The Necklace disappears but you gain 2 vital advantages. 1) You get FULL health AND energy; and 2) You get 48 HOURS of Duelling immunity, so NO-ONE can duel you for a full 48 hours. :)